gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-01, 16:40
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Our Memories Off! T__T
Old 2006-12-01, 17:14
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

Okay, forget crushed: now I'm entering depression. Sounds like they're so deep under that there isn't even a chance of revival.

Man, I remember AngelSmile dying out of nowhere, but this caught me even more off-guard. It's a real shame; it really is.
Old 2006-12-01, 19:43
omgwtflolz

Total Eclipse website went up yesterday.
Old 2006-12-01, 22:51
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolz View Post
Total Eclipse website went up yesterday.
^_^ and because Iiduki Tasuku's doing the artwork, the girls are all inexplicably soft and squishy-seeming. Even in the combat suits.

It's like magic.

Good magic.
Old 2006-12-06, 01:21
Obsessive

I'm afraid it's to be an anotehr depressive news but was the news that kinetic novel registration service ended talked here again?

More accurately, the dealer changed and you can register newly, but old registration key (which one purchased before 9/29/2006) is invalid already.

I too didn't know it.

http://kineticnovel.jp/news.html

My bad, there was a thread. ^^;
http://forums.visualnews.net/showthread.php?t=7333

Last edited by Nanatuha; 2006-12-06 at 02:16.
Old 2006-12-08, 15:51
Ex-boss

All my Kinetic Novels still seem to work, so I guess they maybe haven't cut off old purchasers completely.
Old 2006-12-09, 02:45
Unregistered

It only connects when you play, IIRC. So what will be blocked is re-installs. Which would have been annoying, because before I bought the CD edition I had to re-install Planetarian twice because of Windows installs going tits up.

Doesn't affect me anymore, though :)
Old 2006-12-09, 02:45
Unregistered

Erm, that should be, "only connects when you install, not when you play".
Old 2006-12-09, 17:28
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

I assume everyone here will be happy to know that Kataoka just posted on stage nana's BBS today that the script for narci2 has been completed. Now, the final big hurdle is recording before having it all done by C71 (hopefully)
Old 2006-12-10, 00:14
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Natsumegu (Cotton-Soft) long demo movie is now out.
http://cotton-soft.com/

If you get a 503 Error, just refresh a couple times, the otaku leagues of Japan are raping poor Cotton-Soft's servers right now. Be warned, download speeds aren't very impressive when all of nekonekosoft fanboys of Japan hits the mirrors.
Old 2006-12-10, 02:26
kouryuu

Upon viewing that demo movie.... I've come to find great entertainment with and attachment to Madoka.

... I think I shall look forward to when this becomes available for limited edition pre-order on Himeya.
Old 2006-12-11, 14:14
G005

Quote:
So what will be blocked is re-installs. Which would have been annoying, because before I bought the CD edition I had to re-install Planetarian twice because of Windows installs going tits up.
That's disappointing. With the Kinetic Novel program still going on, you'd think that VisualArt's would take steps to ensure that their customers are properly supported through the transition. Nonetheless, I'm not at all surprised by this. With digital distribution (which publishers and consumers seem to be happily supporting these days. I find many proponents to be shortsighted when it comes to product longevity), there's simply no guarantee that your purchases will be usable in a few years.
Old 2006-12-14, 05:34