gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-27, 08:20
encubed

Default Bug Reports

I'll put a more detailed explanation here later (once I get back from work), but for now, if you see any bugs or oddities around the forum, please report them here.

Thankyou.
Old 2006-11-27, 08:21
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

Who is this "RoboGao" -> "GaoGaoStegasaurus"? Is this Misu's android alter-identity?

P.S. Nice job on the skin, I know it's just one of the default ones or something but it exceeds expectations.
Old 2006-11-27, 08:23
encubed

Yeah, I dont feel like changing my account to an admin, so GaoGaoStegasarus will be the official admin of the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii View Post
P.S. Nice job on the skin, I know it's just one of the default ones or something but it exceeds expectations.
Actually, its not a defualt skin... its a forum skin that some church used >.>;;, but they allowed public access to it on vBulletin, theres still some annoying quirks on it though that I'll have to fix later till we can find someone who wants to make us a unique vBulletin skin.
Old 2006-11-27, 13:15

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Great, so for a board devoted to (sometimes H) visual novels, we're borrowing a skin designed by a church. (Maybe Ciel will be happy <_<)

In terms of skinning, might I offer the suggestion that we shrink and move the user info and avatar to the left of the post instead of on top? I think that increases the content/page size ratio and makes it more like what it used to be.

And is there a way to turn smilies off per post?
Old 2006-11-27, 13:35
encubed

Yeah, I'll do skinning a bit later when I get some time. As for smilies, I intend to disable them all across the board.
Old 2006-11-29, 21:17

well..it's not a bug. In the member list to view the User Name or Join Date in descend order we need to manually edit the address. Usually if it's ascending, click on it and it will become descending, and vise versa..
Old 2006-11-29, 21:49
encubed

Actually, when you click on what you want to sort by, say Join Date, a little arrow icon appears next to the text that points up. Click on the arrow and then it will sort by the opposite direction and point down.
Old 2006-11-29, 22:01

/_\...heh, that's easy...thanks
Old 2006-12-02, 13:31

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Is there a way to force vBulletin to mark boards as 'read' when I click on the 'Gemot' link up top after I've read all the topics in that board? Right now I have to visit a board with no active topics and go back to the top view for it to get "dimmed."
Old 2006-12-02, 22:27
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Yeah, me too, I'm currently looking into that problem.
Old 2006-12-04, 12:44
Rasqual Twilight

Can we get Palatino Linotype back for the topic titles?
Old 2006-12-07, 19:34
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Most likely not, mainly as a web developer by trade, I want to stick with the web safe fonts.
Old 2006-12-08, 08:38
Unregistered

That's why you specify a list, with fallbacks...

Not that I even have the aforementioned font.
Old 2006-12-08, 15:45
Ex-boss