gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-12-28, 23:06
Regular

Default Are there any new works coming out from the creators of Red Shift?

I've been browsing the links on their site http://nagidori.hp.infoseek.co.jp/tameextra_002.htm

and there are two objects under Red Shift in the "products" tab

and then there's also this page http://nagidori.hp.infoseek.co.jp/sakura.htm

that is linked to from the creator's home page
Old 2007-01-07, 00:58
Unregistered

I'm kind of curious myself.
Having read Red Shift when insani first released it, I would like to see more works from the people who made it. (And I really did want to see what happened next...)
Old 2007-01-07, 03:53
Obsessive

From their diary, it appears they tried to release a demo in 2006 but not done yet. It may need a little time for completing a full game.
Old 2007-06-08, 19:33
Visitor

I've been looking through these pages and for a couple of months now. Couldn't understand a thing besides the stuff that I was able to run through a translator, so it didn't do me much good. At the very least I was able to save a few images from the blog. *cough* >>;;

But the pages updated and I was able to figure out at least one thing. Those pages are (or rather, were; the site moved) for two different stories. The former was for "Tuiyuki" (no doubt a shortening for the actual title; blame me for lacking any knowledge of Japanese characters whatsover). It looks more like a different game instead of a sequal. It's not up for download yet.

The latter is a sequel to Red Shift, called Sakura no Miya in the main page. (Well, yeah. You could clearly see a cat trying bite off a portion of Kouya's head. Of course it was a sequel. >>;;) Judging from the amount of characters, it looks like it strives to be something quite large...
Old 2007-06-09, 05:37
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Finiraldi View Post
I've been looking through these pages and for a couple of months now. Couldn't understand a thing besides the stuff that I was able to run through a translator, so it didn't do me much good. At the very least I was able to save a few images from the blog. *cough* >>;;

But the pages updated and I was able to figure out at least one thing. Those pages are (or rather, were; the site moved) for two different stories. The former was for "Tuiyuki" (no doubt a shortening for the actual title; blame me for lacking any knowledge of Japanese characters whatsover). It looks more like a different game instead of a sequal. It's not up for download yet.

The latter is a sequel to Red Shift, called Sakura no Miya in the main page. (Well, yeah. You could clearly see a cat trying bite off a portion of Kouya's head. Of course it was a sequel. >>;;) Judging from the amount of characters, it looks like it strives to be something quite large...
fantastic..happy to hear it..