gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-06-07, 23:50
dgreater1

Default AIR Total Lines

I have nothing special to give you really, I'm just here to tell everyone how many lines AIR has in an organized pattern, well actually... This file (an Excel file which I made into HTML) had been sitting on my hard drive for almost 2 years now and I was like... "Hmm... Why not share it with everyone?"

<a href=http://www.freewebs.com/dgreater1/>AIR Total Lines = Almost half of CLANNAD</a>

If you'd ask me, I think the previous AIR translation that ChaoticReign started was about 35% completed :)

Last edited by dgreater1; 2007-06-08 at 00:02.
Old 2007-06-08, 02:19
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

And of that, for any brave translator, you have Misuzu's Path and Kano's Path translated (though never released). If someone wants to continue the project, Takeda Honyakubu may (?) hand over the script files for Kano's arc.
Old 2007-06-15, 05:35
velocity7

For the record, the CLANNAD TL project has translated an AIR and 1/10. :p