gemot encubed

gemot encubed (http://forums.novelnews.net/index.php)
-   Production & Help (http://forums.novelnews.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Amagami Game Translation Project (http://forums.novelnews.net/showthread.php?t=36048)

Nico 2014-04-07 18:03

ask help?
 
Hi guys why don't you ask for help on GBATemp forums? there are a lot of romhackers and people that can translate Japanese there.

Unregistered 2014-04-24 01:10

if you have some free time after the project end, i hope you translate this faq as well http://game-kouryaku.info/amagami/ :D

CirqueForge 2014-11-06 21:19

Just an update some stuff in the OP since 9 months is a fairly long time to say anything. And sorry for the extremely late responses on some questions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 70898)
Hi guys why don't you ask for help on GBATemp forums? there are a lot of romhackers and people that can translate Japanese there.

As indicated in the OP post, we really only need an extra 1-2 translators at most for speed to quality ratio. There are still technical challenges but it's no trivial thing to do and ask other people to do. In short, we just need time, not more people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70905)
if you have some free time after the project end, i hope you translate this faq as well http://game-kouryaku.info/amagami/ :D

I doubt it since we will be translating the manual for the game and any FAQ/walkthrough is not extremely interesting to us particularly since we can pretty much hack in and play any event we want. But if we do have time, I'll consider asking my translators on if they would want to. I don't make decisions on what content besides the main game will be translated.

Gr8Pio 2014-12-07 05:40

2 questions
 
Hi, I have 2 simple questions... is there any route fully translated? Like u guys have something like 60% translated in Haruka route, but Nanasaki route is fully patched already?
And second. What is the estimated time that u need to fully translate this game?
Thank you in advance for your answers!

Muz 2015-01-12 08:55

Hello, I just finished the Amagami game, with Haruka route, since I know a bit of Japanese. Does anyone know where to get the ISO for Kimi Kiss? I am currently looking for that game, thanks.

Invictus 2015-09-23 14:19

Hey, I was wondering if there were any progress on this project. I really want to play this game and have been waiting for an English patch forever.

CirqueForge 2015-11-29 03:45

Since the forums go up and down without notice and the website in general has been quiet and in some respects, "abandoned", I've migrated the first day patch links to its own page on the blog and made some updates on some other information. This may be the last update I ever do here.

If the place is magically still alive by the time we do our release, I will do a final update here.

And here comes the useless really late replies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8Pio (Post 71005)
Hi, I have 2 simple questions... is there any route fully translated? Like u guys have something like 60% translated in Haruka route, but Nanasaki route is fully patched already?
And second. What is the estimated time that u need to fully translate this game?
Thank you in advance for your answers!

As indicated by our blog posts, we have as of the date of this post finished all Haruka scripts and Sae scripts.

We do not have a definite ETA for release at this point since our schedule is too erratic to have one and we work in our free time to make this happen. I originally gave some estimates but we may not even complete it by that estimate indicated. I am certainly hoping the project moves much faster from now on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invictus (Post 71045)
Hey, I was wondering if there were any progress on this project. I really want to play this game and have been waiting for an English patch forever.

Please check the blog from now on for any updates.

CirqueForge 2022-05-31 07:28

Hi, it's been a while, Gemot. We have released our beta release of the patches at https://nishishitranslations.wordpress.com/patches/ today. Thanks again for everyone's interest in this.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 16:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.