gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-27, 17:24

Default Kanon Kazahana?!?!?!

Maybe it's old news for other people... But I just heard about it! Aww... I want to get it sooo badly! Any suggestions...?

And also I saw other Kanon specials, and it was called well Kanon Specials. What are those?
Old 2004-06-27, 17:38
adun50

Default Re: Kanon Kazahana?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korokoro
Maybe it's old news for other people... But I just heard about it! Aww... I want to get it sooo badly! Any suggestions...?

And also I saw other Kanon specials, and it was called well Kanon Specials. What are those?
well you could always try here Click here

as for the specials, i only know of one which is a small clip of the voice actors doing recordings for the first episode.
Old 2004-06-27, 17:40

Isn't that on the first disc of the dvd?

And is there a way to get Kanon Kazahana on dvd?
Old 2004-06-27, 18:30
adun50

the only way to get Kanon Kazahana on dvd is to buy all the official Japanese release dvds and you send in tokens that come with the dvds. but this may be hard as this was over a year ago and it may be out of print.
Old 2004-06-27, 20:13
Local

Yeah .. I'm waiting (more like "hoping" really) for the DVD to be licensed. Doesn't look like ADV or anybody else seems interested in doing a small series like this though.
Old 2004-06-27, 23:01

Well... Anyways what's Kanon Kazahana V2? Is there a difference between the 2 versions?
Old 2004-06-28, 01:25
adun50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korokoro
Well... Anyways what's Kanon Kazahana V2? Is there a difference between the 2 versions?
from what i can remember, it was a slight translation error that they had at the near end of Kazahana. don't worry too much about it, it's still makes perfect sense
Old 2004-06-28, 03:50
Local

I think he meant what was the difference between the two kazahana torrents. It's actually the same episode(s), just that the fansub groups are different.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:53

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

You can actually still find kazahana on Yahoo Japan auctions if you look hard enough. Usually they come bundled with the rest of the series.
Old 2004-06-28, 08:36

That seems like a waste since I already have the other episodes... Is there any American sites where they sell it seperately? I really don't know how to use Japanese auction sites.
Old 2004-06-28, 09:55
Visitor

Send a message via MSN to Mythia^

Little off-topic, sorry

I've found a very nice clip today on Winny, it's the Azumanga Daioh's opening show remixed with the girls of Key's games (Kanon, Air, ONE) by MAD (those who make plenty of fan-animations, like it was said on Air movie topic)
I hope you'll laugh a bit :)
I've uploaded it on my FTP, here the link:
http://ibkteam.free.fr/(MAD)%20Kanon...20Deformed.mpg

Enjoy.
Old 2004-06-28, 11:42
AzureLight

Those deformed (evil) Kanon characters are based on Kanoso, the most wacked-up Kanon doujin game (and technically the most famous) around. Eep...

And I think there's also a name for the deformed ONE characters... is it the doujin game MOON?
Old 2004-06-28, 13:10
Ex-boss

MOON is something else - IIRC it was NEXTON's first game, or possibly their second... anyway, the one they made before ONE.
Old 2004-06-28, 13:51
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythia^
Little off-topic, sorry

I've found a very nice clip today on Winny, it's the Azumanga Daioh's opening show remixed with the girls of Key's games (Kanon, Air, ONE) by MAD
dude, that was like some of the wrongest stuff I've seen in weeks. Like the Amano + Makoto bit, that was funny.

Anything created from love is beyond good or evil.

ほら、お名前は" - 【天野】
Old 2004-07-01, 02:07
Tabi

Ohhh, I saw one of those music videos... someone used the Sorcerer Hunters opening theme and had Kanon graphics to it, it was the most bizzare thing I'd seen that day XD XD. I mean... Sorcerer Hunters, and Kanon? XD

Still, combination of two wonderful things in a psychotic way, not complaining <3
Closed Thread