gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-04-23, 13:38
Unregistered

Default Kanon CG question

I just achieved my life's ambition. That being, play through Kanon's Nayuki route.
Afterwards I go to CG mode, and find I am missing one of her CGs...

Can someone with a recent memory of the game look at the below image and tell me,
- Is the missing CG from Nayuki's route, or can I get it on another?
- If the former, any tips as to how to get it?

Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled by late-game CG thumbnails: screencap.

I've played other games where a CG for a particular character does not appear unless following a different route, but I just wanted to check for this particular case before I start playing the others.

Thanks~
Old 2008-04-23, 13:55
Posts way too much

I haven't played Kanon in a long time, and I haven't played the All-Ages version of it ever, but I guess I could check when I get home. Wouldn't surprise me if it was in another route.
Old 2008-04-23, 15:25
Addicted

I suspect the missing CG might be the one with Nayuki and Piro, which (IIRC) is in Makoto's route.
Old 2008-04-24, 01:08
Obsessive

If that is the case, in Makoto's route, the story goes something like: what if nayuki finds out about piro? And you choose: "imagine it"
Old 2008-04-24, 01:13
Unregistered

> I suspect the missing CG might be the one with Nayuki and Piro

I've not seen that one, so it must be it. Thanks, I can relax now... and also have a reason to actually play Makoto's route, since I was considering skipping it.
Old 2008-04-24, 01:26
Posts way too much

Yes.. the CG in the game's CG mode is organised differently, but that's almost definitely the one you're after. However, you won't necessarily get it in Makoto's route either.

EDIT: Yeah, luckyovermind got it. I couldn't remember, and started digging through the SEENs =p The choice is on 1月18日, for reference.

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-04-24 at 01:28.