gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-27, 18:33
Visitor

Smile So is kanon gonna release the translation?

i had the kanon game but it didnt work for the music and some of the translations were missing i was just wondering if anyone knows if its gonna be out soon or it is i'd liek to know
Old 2007-06-27, 20:18
Unregistered

If you are referring to the English translation... your best source is to go to http://www.haeleth.net But the project is on permanent standby unless he can get the permission of the creators to release his patch.
Old 2007-06-28, 01:07
Roto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth @ haeleth.net/kanon.shtml
The project is currently on hold. It is unlikely to be resumed unless permission is obtained to release a translation.
Haeleth had a more detailed announcement on his home page when he decided to stop work on the project, but it's since been replaced with the announcement about Narcissu 2. What it basically came down to is that no more work is being done on the translation, and he would possibly investigate approaching Key for permission, but no sooner than completing his current authorized translation projects, namely Narcissu 2.

There's another group that's picked up from the last patch that Haeleth released publicly (at the 57% point.) I don't really know anything about that group or their progress other than what they've posted on their page.
Old 2007-06-28, 02:41
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Yeah, its on hiatus till the project is at least shown to Key and they don't flat out reject it. The second Kanon T/L project is progressing, but it will also take into consideration Key's answer before release.

Since this topic has been beaten to death in a couple threads back, I feel its fine to close it for now. If you want more info on the topic, just look back at the threads around the time Haeleth posted his Kanon announcement on haeleth.net and you'll find plenty of info.