gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-02-09, 11:59
Unregistered

Default Other endings to Yume Miru Kusuri?

Just a quick question, are there other endings you can get in Yume Miru Kusuri besides the three main ones? Are there any hidden endings with any of the other characters? Any comments would be appreciated.
Old 2008-02-09, 12:23
Local

As far as I know there aren't.
Old 2008-02-10, 21:13

I can confirm this. The three "finishable" characters in the game are Aeka, Mizuki, and Nekoko.
Old 2008-02-10, 21:17
Unregistered

If I recall right, the japanese wiki for YMK lists four endings.. nice trolling, Japan.

But yeah, only three of them exist. Aeka, Mizuki, and Nekoko.
Old 2008-02-10, 21:30
Posts way too much

Plus a bunch of bad endings, some actually a bit intruiguing!
Old 2008-02-10, 23:14
Unregistered

What are the bad endings? How many, and for which characters?
Old 2008-02-10, 23:45
Local

Each heroine has at least one bad ending (I liked Mizuki's bad ending better than the good one, but that's just me). IIRC, there's also a general bad ending if you fail to start any character path.
Old 2008-02-11, 16:28

Send a message via MSN to Kuyukly

Such teases, too.

Aya, Nanjou and Tsubaki should've had their own routes. That would've been awesome. :o
Old 2008-02-11, 17:21
kouryuu

A nanjou route would suck. Aya would be pushing bad terrority, not that it hasn't been done many times before, but I think a route for her would ruin the game quality. As for Tsubaki, I admit It would be hilarious to have a route or bad end with him, but again it wouldn't fit with the game. I wouldn't change YMK at all.
Old 2008-02-12, 04:19
Regular

6 endings to this game. 3 good endings and 3 bad endings which are minor imo.

This game is really good, I think it was too short or maybe it's just because I wanted to read more of this. It is one of a few eroge that actually can make you cry.
Old 2008-02-13, 22:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
A nanjou route would suck. Aya would be pushing bad terrority, not that it hasn't been done many times before, but I think a route for her would ruin the game quality. As for Tsubaki, I admit It would be hilarious to have a route or bad end with him, but again it wouldn't fit with the game. I wouldn't change YMK at all.
I suppose a spoiler warning would be suitable here, so WOOT SPOILARZ I GUESS

I dunno about that. Nanjou seems to have her own problems. The good end would have you chasing Gaito away and ending her bullying of Aeka; the bad end would have Gaito hospitalizing you. You wouldn't ever go back to school and Nanjou would hate you forevar. At least that's how I see it.

They actually go out of their way to show that Kouhei and Aya harbor feelings for each other that could potentially branch beyond brother and sister. It's almost like they STARTED adding a route for her, but then decided against it.

...Yeah a Tsubaki route would indeed be hilarious XD But I agree that it wouldn't fit with the game as he doesn't even have any of his own problems (though if they had added a tsubaki route, they would've written his character so he DID have problems...).
Old 2008-02-14, 07:33
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyukly View Post
...Yeah a Tsubaki route would indeed be hilarious XD But I agree that it wouldn't fit with the game as he doesn't even have any of his own problems (though if they had added a tsubaki route, they would've written his character so he DID have problems...).
You FOOL! Clearly the Tusbaki route wouldn't be Tsubaki's problems perse, so much as you the main character coming to terms with being Gay. And the hardships and problems that inherently related to being Gay. Furthermore, they do mention that Tsubaki has "his own problems" The difference is that, his problems are the fact that he's gay, in a society that still doesn't quite accept that. The difference Is that Tsubaki is over that. So clearly a Tsubaki route would be the main character coming to terms with homosexuality. And eroge.
Old 2008-02-14, 07:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
You FOOL! Clearly the Tusbaki route wouldn't be Tsubaki's problems perse, so much as you the main character coming to terms with being Gay. And the hardships and problems that inherently related to being Gay. Furthermore, they do mention that Tsubaki has "his own problems" The difference is that, his problems are the fact that he's gay, in a society that still doesn't quite accept that. The difference Is that Tsubaki is over that. So clearly a Tsubaki route would be the main character coming to terms with homosexuality. And eroge.
Omg! Why didn't I think of that >_>