gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-02-22, 22:03
Visitor

Are you still in need of a graphics editor? I may have taken 2 years of Japanese, but that is not nearly enough to translate something like that. I have, however, earned a degree in digital art, and am very proficient with Photoshop. I am not sure if I am capable of de-censoring these images... it depends on the censoring.
If there is example you could provide, ora test to see where my skills are at, I would be glad to dedicate a little spare time to helping out with this project.
Old 2011-02-23, 00:59
Local

Check your private messages, thanks.
Old 2011-02-23, 09:47
Visitor

So is Karin's route translated but not released because it hasn't edited I guess? Was in the middle of reading it then ran into untranslated text from 4/21 onward. It's gonna bug me having read only half a route but i guess its my own fault for misunderstanding. :/

p.s. thanks for all the hard work
Old 2011-02-24, 22:58
Visitor

It seems to have disappeared from my inbox. I'm not sure you got my reply. Could you send it again? Thanks!
Old 2011-03-04, 22:49
Visitor

Still waiting for a reply. I got the message, but before I could take a closer look at it, the message vanished, and I'm not sure you ever got my reply I sent out. I think it had something to do with a "visitor" message or something like that... I don't remember cause that box doesn't seem to be there anymore.
So if you could please send that PM again, I'll be glad to take a look and send a reply.
Old 2011-03-05, 18:39
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynoneko View Post
Still waiting for a reply. I got the message, but before I could take a closer look at it, the message vanished, and I'm not sure you ever got my reply I sent out. I think it had something to do with a "visitor" message or something like that... I don't remember cause that box doesn't seem to be there anymore.
So if you could please send that PM again, I'll be glad to take a look and send a reply.
Just give him an email.
Old 2011-03-06, 11:23
Visitor

i have a question i downloaded Alpha 3 patch but tamaki h scene isnt in english am i missing something i am confused :$
Old 2011-03-07, 10:22
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Really? hrm that's odd. maybe v7 didn't grab the H scene when he made the patch. I didn't check. It's all translated.
@Above
From previous page.
Old 2011-04-02, 08:43
Regular

you know... I wouldn't mind, rather I'd accept it wholeheartedly, an unedited release of Karin's route. Just saying. =D
Old 2011-04-08, 09:39
Unregistered

So is still possible to play the untranslated portion of the game even with the patch installed? (I noticed in TL Wiki's patch of the Sharin no Kuni fandisk they disabled anything they didn't translate and that kind of made me mad.)
Old 2011-04-08, 13:32
Obsessive

Yes,the japanese text stays.
Old 2011-04-09, 09:09
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujifruit View Post
Yes,the japanese text stays.
Thnx fujifruit
Old 2011-04-09, 09:32
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I noticed in TL Wiki's patch of the Sharin no Kuni fandisk they disabled anything they didn't translate and that kind of made me mad.
This was only so they could release it as a standalone download.
Old 2011-04-09, 15:59
Unregistered

Umm, how does one switch to full screen mode? I'm stuck in windowed. I'm sure it's one of those untranslated menu items at the top, but I'd rather not experiment for fear of accidentally disabling/enabling something important.
Old 2011-04-09, 16:49
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Umm, how does one switch to full screen mode? I'm stuck in windowed. I'm sure it's one of those untranslated menu items at the top, but I'd rather not experiment for fear of accidentally disabling/enabling something important.
I don't know for sure as I don't have TH2 installed, but alt+enter is used to enter fullscreen for most programs.