gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-10-12, 15:43

Sengoku Rance has been released
Old 2009-10-12, 19:44
Local

Send a message via Yahoo to koji_leo

yeah
and it was days ago...
Old 2009-10-12, 21:37

Hi everyone, this is (was) just a quick note to let people know how I go about updating the site. For the purpose of explaining things lets just say there are 4 different types of update:

1. Quick Update - During the course of my regular visual novel site viewing I notice progress and update / fix corrections pointed out on forums.
2. New Content - I add additional games/projects to my database. Involves checking through multiple forums/websites and a couple of text searches.
3. Longer Update - I check the sites/forums I think are more likely to have updates on progress (20+ links).
4. Complete Update - I go through my entire collection of links to projects and forums and check for updates, new patches, additional projects and information (100+ links).

Now I have been completing updates 1-3 every 1-2 days since launching the site with the exception of the last 4 days where I decided to recharge doing other things and also complete some work for university. Updates 1-2 are what I usually do on a daily basis for interest sake, 3 is what I do for the websites sake every 1-3 days and 4 is what I have been doing every 3 days (besides the last 4 days) since the site went up.

Whilst updates 1-2 are no problem and I enjoy checking for new projects and the like. Updates 3-4 can be at times very arduous to go through, especially when there is no progress to report. Many projects update in chunks, are struggling for various reasons, or translation teams are taking a well-deserved breaks / dealing with real life issues and interests.

Now that the site is established I will probably extend the time period between updates 3 and 4. 3 will most likely be done every 2-4 days and 4 every 5-7 days (weekly). This is for two reasons, the first being to preserve my sanity and enjoyment, the second being that as projects take time and update in chunks that complete updates having been quite wasteful of my time.

Nitecon: I moved Sengoku Rance from the In Progress section to the 2008-2009 and VN A-Z sections five days ago (08/10 Update).

Unregistered: Thanks for letting me know about the progress regarding Umineko. The Witch Hunt translation team are really powering through with their translation! I’ve got to admit I am really looking forward to reading Episode 5.

Sorry for the long and boring explanation, just wanted to let people know why some listed projects may not be completely up-to-date and when updates will usually be occurring.

Thanks for the continued interest, support and e-mails.
Kind Regards, Eternal72

Last edited by Eternal72; 2009-10-21 at 20:31. Reason: Update
Old 2009-10-14, 08:20
Local

just ready for sekien patch n DDC new patch
also I read that sekien just take a month to be finished
the project start 30 sept
Old 2009-10-21, 20:29

"21/10: The site received a complete information update, a few new projects and patches were listed under various categories and a number of links were altered."

Koji leo: Your right, Ixrec and Amaterasu Translations team are certainly making decent progress with their translation project. Averaging 2.61% percent of translated text / day is pretty remarkable. Currently at 45.08 percent I’d say you’d be right and we’ll receive a completed translation before Xmas.

Ohh and your probably already aware but Amaterasu has just released a 1-4 Chapters Patch if you’re interested.

Kind Regards, Eternal72

Last edited by Eternal72; 2009-10-21 at 20:31. Reason: Update
Old 2009-10-22, 07:50
Visitor

Great work, got the page on my Opera speed dial. :p
Old 2009-10-27, 08:11
ScorchingFalcon

You know, you might want to consider letting the community help you with updating...
Old 2009-11-05, 15:31
Local

finished with sharin himawari the team move on next project, sharin yuukyuu(himawari fun disk)
check it at TLWiki
also 52% eng patch for LB is available
also at TLWiki
Old 2009-11-05, 21:23

"06/11: Another complete update to the database has been completed. New projects have been added, percentages updated and a couple of links altered."

Cfif: Thanks a lot for your kind words, I’m happy to hear your finding the website useful.

ScorchingFalcon: I enjoy maintaining the site; it’s just a matter of finding the time sometimes. For instance this weekend I was helping out my folks by sweeping concrete dust and pieces of gravel like crazy off the floors after all the tiles (900) got pulled up (to be replaced) and that took about 14 hours over two days, plus wiping everything down and various other issues. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy renovations? ;) Unfortunately this delayed my weekly site update.

Koji: Thanks for the info mate; it will be included in the next complete update to occur in the next couple of hours.

Kind Regards,
Eternal72

Last edited by Eternal72; 2009-11-06 at 06:32. Reason: Update
Old 2009-11-07, 06:05
Local

welcome etern...
btw do you have "status progress update at the web" ?
like "last updated : 7 Nov 2009"...
also..maybe you need mention this thread at Trans Library
Old 2009-11-17, 21:24

"18/11: Complete update was delayed due to some real life concerns (university, house renovations and pc power supply replacement), but has now been finished. A couple of new projects have been added, many percentages updated, a couple of links altered and a few new partial patches released. Many projects are seeing increasing progress as we near the end of another year and it seems a fair few Christmas releases may be well on there way."

For those who are interested a partial unedited patch for -My girlfriend is the President- has been released translating roughly 20% of the game and the entirety of the common route. Although the editing is mostly yet to be done it is impressive to see so much progress being made on a project, in such a short period of time.

Koji Leo: I don’t currently have a last modified note on the website. But it’s a excellent idea to let visitors know when the content has last been updated, so thanks for the suggestion. I’ll make sure to add a note to the index pages with the next complete update. Sorry for the lateness of my reply.

Kind Regards,
Eternal72

Last edited by Eternal72; 2009-11-17 at 21:30. Reason: Update
Old 2009-11-18, 04:30
Local

no sweat et.
they sure fast with osananajimi O_O
owh...it's like Remember11 english patch

---last modified note
I see
it'll best if you add it
Old 2009-11-18, 04:38
Unregistered

20% is scripts_translated/total_scripts
the actual % in translated text is a bit more than a 10%
Old 2009-11-26, 17:23

"27/11: Another complete update of the database. A few new projects have been added, quite a few percentages updated and Symphonic Rain has been moved from the In Progress section to VN A-Z & 2008-2009; following the beta release of the complete translation."

Of particular interest are the projects that came to light as a result of the Amaterasu Translation polling. Projects for Baldr Sky: Dive 1 "Lost Memory", Kara no Shoujo and an unverified (i.e. no public announcement) 50% translation of Swan Song have been added to the database as a result. By the way the website now has a last modified note, which will be altered with every complete update.

Unregistered: Thanks for the note about the percentage. As they say numbers can be misleading, however even at 10% the translation is coming along well.

Kind Regards,
Eternal72

Last edited by Eternal72; 2009-11-26 at 17:25. Reason: Update
Old 2009-12-03, 00:54
Obsessive

http://www.tsukuru.info/tlwiki/index...yond_the_Void~

Lamento ~Beyond the Void~