gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-08-19, 03:55
Visitor

erm.. are they working on the korean one? cause thats what im working on, and I didnt know they were translating, sry.

EDIT- it seems that they are translating the japanese version, in which case I couldn't help translating even if they accept my help T.T

Last edited by McStyler; 2008-08-19 at 04:00.
Old 2008-11-06, 03:22
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

Just a note that I have not forgotten Fate/Stay Night. Rather, I have no FTP access here.

I have the option next week of going to Akihabara and buying one of these games:
- Wind
- Tsukihime
- Fate

I have not yet played any of them, so if you want to give a shout out to one post it here

I am also buying ONE regardless, if I can find it... I will also buy doujinshi of an illicit nature and sneak it into my anthropology professor's apartment..
Old 2008-11-06, 11:15

Tough choice to make. I just started to play Fate, so I cannot comment on story (although beggining seems interesting), but it seems best visually (aside from Wind videos by Shinkai Makoto). Between Wind and Tsukihime, Tsukihime is way better storywise (especially if you can get Tsukibako package, since Kagetsu Tohya is one of more... unique vn I played), Wind has better visuals.
So if I were to recommend:
1. TsukiBako
2. Fate
3. Tsukihime
4. Wind
Old 2008-11-06, 11:59
Posts way too much

Get Fate/stay Night. Finding a copy of Tsukibako (or Tsukihime) in Akihabara is probably not quite as easy as it was a few years ago (unless you meant you had already arranged a copy), and Fate/stay Night is far more interesting and will last you far longer than Wind will.

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-11-08 at 23:14. Reason: Big mistake that needed correcting (hours -> years ago)
Old 2008-11-08, 22:09
Obsessive

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be on the lookout.

Akihabara is such an overwhelming place... I must have seen several hundred Touhou doujinshi today... somehow I didn't see Fate though, not to mention ONE (or the Churuya-san mangas). I will have to look for used game stores specifically.
Old 2008-11-10, 03:23
Obsessive

Updates:

I have blasted through something like $200 but mostly on Miku Hatsune CDs.
Fate is $40 at Tora-no-ana
Shuffle is $25 at Trader
ONE has long since vanished from this earth...
Old 2008-11-10, 13:26
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii View Post
Shuffle is $25 at Trader
Not worth it ^^
Old 2008-11-12, 02:25
Obsessive

There is no support disc?!

Wait... I bought the unpatchable CD version

Last edited by Shii; 2008-11-12 at 02:33.
Old 2008-11-12, 07:29
kouryuu

XD Yea, gotta watch out for that. I bought a lot of the "non-patchable" versions of eroge while I was over there myself. It's so tempting to do so since they're dirt cheap in the basement of that Softmap tower...Oh well, not like we can't play them anyways, right?
Old 2008-11-13, 07:13

Welcome to the club. "Oh, you came back from Japan and brought me the Wind game I asked for? Cool, thanks. (to myself: Damm, I forgot to tell him that I need dvd version)"
Old 2008-11-17, 21:07
uberlegen

Hey, first time visitor here. I'm just here to see if there's anyone translating Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and if not, inquiring as to how I can request such.

So, any Type-MOON love? :D
Old 2008-11-17, 21:38

There is one over there at Beast's Lair. But I wouldn't expect anything in the near future.
Old 2008-11-19, 04:10
Obsessive

[offtopic]

speak of FSN, the box comes with a small peace of paper that contain 4 set of characters that look like a CD/DVD key. But the installer didn't ask for it and running the game for the first time didn't ask for it. If that key is not the CD/DVD key, anyone have any idea what it is? Or is the game going to ask for it later at some point in the game?

[/offtopic]
Old 2008-11-19, 17:18

Hmm I wouldn't know about that piece of paper but im more interested in the process of Clannad. Been wondering if it's moved into the second phase.
Old 2008-11-19, 17:55
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
[offtopic]

speak of FSN, the box comes with a small peace of paper that contain 4 set of characters that look like a CD/DVD key. But the installer didn't ask for it and running the game for the first time didn't ask for it. If that key is not the CD/DVD key, anyone have any idea what it is? Or is the game going to ask for it later at some point in the game?

[/offtopic]
It might be a Product Support Key. I know Little Busters! comes with one of these. In that particular case it was actually issued by Settec, the DRM company. In theory, you can give this number to the company/email address listed and they will assist you in what ever technical problems you have.

In reality they won't know what the hell you're talking about, will send you form letters, and will keep insisting you own a different version of the game than the version you own. (I'm not having fun with Settec's customer support; their last email detailed how to copy files as that was the only problem) The code is probably useless, but it does not hurt to hold on to it, eroge boxes are huge anyhow.