gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 12:26
Rasqual Twilight

Innocent Grey has released a trial version for 殻ノ少女, whose release is slated for July 4th.

Also, the release date for the consumer port 白銀のソレイユ-Contract to the future- has been postponed to September 25th.

Last edited by Rasqual Twilight; 2008-07-01 at 12:29.
Old 2008-07-02, 19:24
Local

Higurashi no Nakukoro ni Kizuna Vol.1 -Tatari- was released on 26/06 for the DS, and include Onikakushi, Watanagashi, Tatarigoroshi and a new arc called Someutsushi that it seems that is bases on Onisarashi and was supervised by Ryukishi07, anyone getting it besides me?
Old 2008-07-03, 11:50
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasqual Twilight View Post
/off-topic

Agilis, I read your previous columns about bureaucracy in small-sized projects --and, more generally, about organization of VN localization projects-- with great attention (to the point I feel I should absolutely link to them).

You said assigning jobs too specifically (X does this, and only this) spawns bureaucracy and is not recommended. Still, do you have examples of when it happened or quite happened, and the effects it would yield?
Oh, in supplement to my giganto post already to this, I've finally found time to write another article on project management that complements what I said before, towards the end anyways after I get to the point. It's also sorta useful from a general time management point of view for those interested.

http://www.neechin.net/article/96/or...management-101

Most people take their days off and do something fun... I wind up writing long essays... wtf is wrong with me...
Old 2008-07-05, 06:15
Rasqual Twilight

Temple Knights reports that Melty Blood Actress Again (TYPE-MOON) was made available as Location Test in Tōkyō and Ōsaka Sega centers.
Quote:
発売中止の噂もあったAC『MELTY BLOOD Actress again』だが、7月5日と6日に東京クラブセガ新宿西口、大阪ハイテクランドセガアビオンの2ヶ所でロケーションテストを実施する。
Melty Blood was previously released for PS2 and PC under the titles 『MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza』 and 『MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza Ver.B』, respectively.
Old 2008-07-08, 13:17
Posts way too much

studio ryokucha's 'magic a ride' is pretty awesome, folks. I insist you go play the trial version.
Old 2008-07-09, 23:30
just another guest

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis View Post
Oh, in supplement to my giganto post already to this, I've finally found time to write another article on project management that complements what I said before, towards the end anyways after I get to the point. It's also sorta useful from a general time management point of view for those interested.

http://www.neechin.net/article/96/or...management-101

Most people take their days off and do something fun... I wind up writing long essays... wtf is wrong with me...
I often stay at home at write long essays too :D And your new essay is very helpful, thankyou very much!
Old 2008-07-10, 08:25
Regular

Do people already know about the SWAN SONG re-release that's coming up?

* SWAN SONG Renkaban
* 6,090 yen
* Release on 7/31

Source: http://www.saibunkan.co.jp/lechocola...nka/index.html

From what I can tell, this edition is adding some new CG, an H-scene viewer, and possibly a new scenario(?).
Old 2008-07-10, 11:27
Posts way too much

What? SWAN SONG already has a H scene viewer.

personally I think the game is about perfect already, but whatever floats their boat
Old 2008-07-10, 11:53
Regular

That's just my (admittedly likely to be poor) attempt at deciphering the info on the release page I linked - maybe it just means they're retaining those things? It seems I missed that there'll be(/already was?) a BGM player, too.

This is going to be a definite buy for me, though. The graphics alone would've been gorgeous enough to do it, but from the small amount of info about the game itself that you and others on this board have mentioned, I've become intrigued, to say the least.
Old 2008-07-11, 11:03
Rasqual Twilight

The release date for よつのは ~a journey of sincerity~, PS2 consumer port, has been pushed back to 2008-08-28 instead of 07-24.
http://www.acgateway.com/yotsunohaPS2/info080707.html

Also, XUSE released a demo movie for upcoming (2008-07-25) title 聖なるかなスペシャルファンディスク.
http://xuse.co.jp/product/narufd/
Old 2008-07-12, 00:20
Unregistered

What's so great about this Swan Song??
Old 2008-07-15, 01:53
Posts way too much

Quote:
What's so great about this Swan Song??
I really should get to writing that review. It's unique, awesome and very emotional. Basically a story about how people learn to adapt when society as they know it is pulled out from under them.

Anyway, Akabeisoft2 have a pretty sweet C74 stash. I know I'll be going for my own copy of Haruna Mishima's 'Pure Classic' if I can manage it.

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-07-15 at 01:57.
Old 2008-07-15, 11:38
Regular

My new favorite person in the world, CountPacula, is single-handedly working on an English translation of the first Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchiduke Wo game, and is currently at around 25% completion. Project page and screenshots at http://sonohanabira.countpacula.com/
Old 2008-07-15, 14:02
Posts way too much

What a neat guy.

For those who are (still) unaware, Sono Hanabira ni Kuchiduke wo is a series of, at present, four doujin yuri titles. They cost under 2000 yen and you can play them in half a day. Probably not really that good value for the length (considering you can buy Haruka no Aogi for 9,240, and it would probably last you like 12x as long), but they're quality, with nice art, decent voice actors etc. and all of them are a pretty fun read. 3 is my personal favourite.
Old 2008-07-16, 01:05
kouryuu

oh sweet yuri... How old are these? I wonder if I still have time to pick them up/check them out...
Closed Thread