gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-02-03, 09:28
Obsessive

Default Clannad OP?

It's my turn for a slightly offtopic question but one I didn't want to create an entirely new thread over.
Edit: I created one for you. - Haeleth

I've gotten myself Clannad and while I've seen the opening video by simply watching it when I used the full install, I am wondering - does it take a long time before the opening video shows up in-game? I think I've been talking and talking to numerous girls and a guy for a while now and still not seen the opening in-game. What happens is I just checked it out while it was in full install in Windows Media Player, and then later before I got to playing the game I uninstalled and then I did the 10 mb install instead to not excessively kill my hard drive space. I didn't go far enough to see the opening before on the full install, and now I'm wondering if the opening is skipped on the 10 mb install or what's going on. Will I *eventually* see it even on the 10 mb install, or is that why I haven't seen it? I swear I've gone at least half an hour or more in-game, clicking along just to see the darn opening play out.

Just making sure I haven't done anything amiss, or that nothing amiss is happening to me.

Slipgate
Old 2005-02-03, 10:40
Ex-boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipgate
I am wondering - does it take a long time before the opening video shows up in-game?
Clannad is notorious for this; it's even in the Key FAQ:
"The video is not played at the beginning, but rather at a particular point on one character's path. In game terms, it's on May 2nd."
Old 2005-02-03, 10:42
Obsessive

Thanks, that lets me know things are okay :).

Slipgate
Closed Thread