gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-11-23, 10:36
kouryuu

Default Fate/Stay Night Anime Promo DVD

So I just finished watching the anime Promo RAW for the .... 11th time... <.<

I'm very glad we don't have to sit through a saber-omatic, and I must say, I feel all the voices are matching perfectly. The fight scenes look like they're going to be pretty good when they're done. Anyone else care to comment?
Old 2005-11-23, 15:29
adun50

i found the animation quite good. though the part of Archer saying "I'm the bone of my sword" in english a bit funny. but either way I am looking forward to this. and according to my japan travelling companion, we'll be in japan when the first ep airs.
Old 2005-11-23, 15:46
Ex-boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by adun50
though the part of Archer saying "I'm the bone of my sword" in english a bit funny.
Good lord, they didn't keep that verbatim, did they?

Why, oh why, do these people not so much as think of getting native English speakers to check the five or six lines of English they insist on including? It's not like it would cost more than a few thousand yen to get that kind of thing translated professionally, even at commercial rates... -_-;;
Old 2005-11-24, 03:24

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Haha, and his pronunciation was so terrible I thought it was something in German at first...
Old 2005-11-24, 23:44
Addicted

Default Re: Fate/Stay Night Anime Promo DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu
I'm very glad we don't have to sit through a saber-omatic
But what ELSE is there to live for?!? </despondent>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalas
Haha, and his pronunciation was so terrible I thought it was something in German at first...
Even alerted to the fact the line was in English BEFOREHAND, I still couldn't understand a word he said.
Old 2005-11-28, 12:12
kouryuu

I recognized it as English instantly... but then again, my friend is also capable of divulging the entire reality marble chant at any given moment if you were to ask him....

I think the line sounded great for all it's "I am the bone of my So-d"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun50
we'll be in japan when the first ep airs.
wow. That'll be nice.
Old 2005-11-28, 16:32
Local

Well I liked the promo, but the names are kind of funny. Lancer = lance user, Saber = saber user, etc etc. It was kind of strange... who in Type Moon made these names!?
Old 2005-11-28, 17:07
Ex-boss

Those are their class names. They all have real names too - for example, Lancer is actually Cuchulain.

(I can tell you that because his true identity is given away right at the start of the game; the others are all more or less integral to the plot, so I shan't spoil things by giving anything away. Let's just say you'll never guess who Saber is, let alone Archer... teehee!)
Old 2005-11-28, 17:27
Obsessive

Nasu Kinoko.

We all know gp32's stance on Kinoko.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2005-11-29, 19:57
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

About the voices on the promo, I thought Rin sounded kinda young. I dont know, I seemed to get an idea that she would have a more lofty voice to express her belief in her superiority, also, I thought her character design made her look younger in the anime then in the game, but thats just me.

Also, I think Sakura and the whole comedic scene didnt look as well animated and detailed as the other parts of the promo. I hope that isnt something that will plague the series (battles are animated better than non-battles).

Otherwise, top notch ^^, and I love Archer's voice!
Old 2005-11-30, 04:00
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
Let's just say you'll never guess who Saber is, let alone Archer... teehee!)
I kind of agree with Haeleth on this one. It's kind of shocking when I um........found out. :D Especially Saber's real name. I highly doubt anyone who did not play Fate/Stay Night to be able to know this. Unless, of course, you surf Fate/Stay Night fansites. :S Now that's a whole different matter. :P
Old 2005-11-30, 08:44
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie
I highly doubt anyone who did not play Fate/Stay Night to be able to know this. Unless, of course, you surf Fate/Stay Night fansites. :S Now that's a whole different matter. :P
Or if your friend (who knows nothing about the genre) runs up to you and says LOL Dude you know that chick? from like, that game? she's _____! isn't that wierd???

~_~
Old 2005-11-30, 08:54
Ex-boss

The amusing thing about Saber is that <rot13>gurl tnir ure Fnkba pbybhevat, jura gur zlgubybtvpny punenpgre fur'f onfrq ba vf n Pryg jubfr unve vf pregnva gb unir orra oynpx. Bbcf. Ohg V thrff jr xabj gung NYY tnvwva ner oybaqrf, qba'g jr?</rot13> -_-;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu
also, I thought her character design made her look younger in the anime then in the game, but thats just me.
Wait, you're saying this is bad?

<_<
>_>

...what?
Old 2005-11-30, 13:03
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Damn! Your right! I forgot where I was posting XD XD.
Old 2005-11-30, 19:16
Obsessive

Well, Haeleth,

Fnore vf onfrq ba gur Oevgvfu irefvba bs gur Neguhevna Yrtraq.

Oh wait.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.