gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-30, 14:34
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cool site, but I immediately noticed a lot of (fairly well known) titles missing from that list. Does anyone know of other similar lists?
Only titles nota has are on the list, naturally.

And no, I'm pretty sure there aren't.
Old 2009-04-30, 20:52
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou View Post
KeroQ announced their next project - Subarashiki Hibi. Sukaji as producer and scenario writer (alongside Fujikura Kenichi), while art is handled by Motoyon, Suzuri and Kagome. Slated for a September (25th) release...guess that's giving a clear answer to those wondering how much longer it'll take them to start up proper work on Sakura no Uta than >_<

Also as next step on the media collaborating between Key/Visual Art's and Dengeki G's Magazine - Angel Beats! is starting soon.
Is it just me, or has no one else caught the Kagami and Tsukasa expies? Seriously, more than just expies, they're CARBON COPIES!!
Old 2009-05-01, 09:09
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Is it just me, or has no one else caught the Kagami and Tsukasa expies? Seriously, more than just expies, they're CARBON COPIES!!
What do you mean? Tsukasa and Kagami are supposed to be twin sisters so similarity in looks is okay I'd say...of course some people comparing them to design wise little..let's say CLANNAD ésque is a different issue ^_~
Btw. anyone of those (apparently many) people that have gone for Supre~me Candy also played through the Sakura no Uta Haru no Yuki prologue thingie attached to the title as part of its pre-order campaign? Any good or am I wasting hope for makura ever announcing a real release date for the main Sakura no Uta?

Oh, and the Suiheisen made Nan Mile? Fandisc Sumairu Cubic! is out...and caught my interest with a Minoru BL route contained as well (supposed to remain all-ages though >_<)...mhhm Kurehito Misaki BL art still sounds tasty regardless of how far it'll go ^_^"

One more upcoming Bishoujo Soft announced via TECH GIAN: apparently the next work by φâge is (already) in the works: Shapeshifter with scenario by Kichikujin Tamuu and art by Bou *and* Baka Ouji Persia (both known from âge hits Muv-Luv and Kiminozo.
Old 2009-05-01, 17:20
Regular

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/angelbeats/blog/index.html

Maeda Jun starts his Angel Beats! blog. It'd be good if I understood what he said there... :p
Old 2009-05-01, 19:43
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggart View Post
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/angelbeats/blog/index.html

Maeda Jun starts his Angel Beats! blog. It'd be good if I understood what he said there... :p
The first line is the only important one:
Basically, "Until details are revealed in next month's G's, there's nothing I can say here."
The rest is just babbling, and he says it will be for a while.
Old 2009-05-02, 01:36
Unregistered

Translation project for Cross Channel effectively announced in http://ixrec.11.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=27&start=45 .

Well, projects announced in this way are usually rather short-lived, but at least this guy's track record is not bad at all.
Old 2009-05-02, 08:31
Regular

What do you mean? Tsukasa and Kagami are supposed to be twin sisters so similarity in looks is okay I'd say

wha......? I meant they were practically exported from another work.
Old 2009-05-02, 19:23
Obsessive

A project for 'Sweet Pool' has started up here.
Old 2009-05-07, 00:27
Obsessive

taken from j-list page
Quote:
J-List is happy to announce that Cosplay Fetish Academy, our newest English-translated PC dating-sim game, has gone Golden Master and will be shipping soon.
why is j-list announcing this and not JASTusa is unclear (even if it is ran by the same people), I'd expect the announcement to come from JAST first then j-list. oh well.

P.S. "No!" you may not ask what I was trying to buy today! (or more accurately, why am I window shopping in a website?!)

Last edited by Stranger; 2009-05-07 at 00:41.
Old 2009-05-07, 16:44
Posts way too much

eden*

(and something happening in ~15 hours or so.. release date? OP movie? trial? just more info?)
Old 2009-05-08, 19:30

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090...i-0de2eff.html
Old 2009-05-14, 03:26
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
eden*

(and something happening in ~15 hours or so.. release date? OP movie? trial? just more info?)
Proper site launch and coevally announcement for a Manga to commence serialization in Ichijinsha's Comic Rex. Despite that no staff spec's for the Soft itself announced as far as I checked that site...Kagami Yuu is apparently author for the Manga for eden* though that was the case with the one for ef which started ahead of the release of the first tale. as well..so maybe Kagami *is* the scenario writer or just part of a similar team-up as back with ef (yes, I still am hoping for Mikage to return for that project as well ^_^). Artist-wise no announcement either, but art is pretty telling that it seems to become a similar team-up as back with ef (= Nanao x 2C=GALORE) apparently with Chikotam (11eyes, Lyrical Lyric, etc.) and minori's Mitsuishi Shona this time around...mhmm lovely Chikotam art done minori color style sounds *so* delicious...
Old 2009-05-14, 04:11
Posts way too much

I was thinking when looking at that originally - Chikotam should just do all the art, actually. The other artists can get out =p They don't need to spoil this.
Old 2009-05-15, 06:38
Obsessive

j-list to start offering Japanese import VNs!, currently they have 4 titles,
Gore Screaming Show
MinDead Blood
Gun Katana: Non-Human Killer
Yami no Koe Trilogy

at a very law price!
Old 2009-05-15, 10:28

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Hrm... I guess J-List is offering more import games. I personally find it amusing that all these import DS and PSP games (a la Idolm@ster and Higurashi) are listed under Japanese study aids.