gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-09-03, 13:44
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum
Question Koihime†Musou

Konnichi wa minna!

I'm currently watching the anime and I heard that it's different from the game. Anyone care to elaborate? (other than the fact the anime lacks a male lead)

Ja, ne
-Rai
Old 2008-09-03, 14:48
Addicted

Game has less lolikko power.
Old 2008-09-04, 04:16
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstCd2 View Post
Game has less lolikko power.
Seems quite the opposite given who gets true ending though.
The anime also removed some characters and added a few. At least I'm fairly sure we'll never see the twins or Diao-chan (GOD WHY!?).
Old 2008-09-05, 06:36
Obsessive

For the love of all that is good and holy, please don't say someone is interested in translating this.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2008-09-05, 09:03
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to JRaiKetchum Send a message via Yahoo to JRaiKetchum

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0 View Post
For the love of all that is good and holy, please don't say someone is interested in translating this.
o.o; I'm just really enjoying the anime and was curious since it seems it's a loose adaptation of the game. I had some interest in picking up the PS2 port coming out end of October (friend had HCG pack on comp, WAYY TOO MUCH FOR MY TASTE! XoX) but reading more about the kind of game it is (I thought it was something like Dynasty Warriors at first), I'll pass. I don't care for strategy games, much less ones I can't comprehend >.< *glares at a certain person about a certain robot game*

-Rai
Old 2008-09-05, 17:04
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChronoEX

Geez, Koihime Musou's strategy aspect of the game is about as simple as a game of rock paper scissors (literally, hence why I dropped it for now). The story's about a guy who got pulled into a parallel Romance of the Three Kingdom's universe through a broken mirror after an encounter with a suspicious malicious kid in the middle of the night (where have I heard that story before...). I'm actually more interested in the sequel that's coming out sometime during winter of this year, because they finally decided to add Liu Bei along with a good bit of other characters in it (NO SUCH THING AS A ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOMS PARODY WITHOUT LIU BEI!!) and might actually kind of follow the actual story (or so I heard). Then again, there's no Sima Yi, which I find odd.

Like all Romance of Three Kingdoms parody, you'll enjoy it more if you have some background information on it that goes a little bit beyond just Dynasty Warriors (good game, but overlooks a lot of the political and personal issues) At least play one of the more recent versions of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, also made by Koei (PC version preferably, available now for XI in English). By the way, is it just me, or does the developers show favoritism toward Shu characters?

Last edited by ChronoEX; 2008-09-05 at 17:52.
Old 2008-09-06, 04:09

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoEX View Post
By the way, is it just me, or does the developers show favoritism toward Shu characters?
The original Romance of the Three Kingdoms did so as well.
Old 2008-09-08, 12:53
kouryuu

Huh, well from what I recently read in the last G's Magazine I bought, the big thing about (the new) Koihime Musou, is that while there are three main branches: the three main armies: Kan'u, Sousou, and Sonsaku, you can capture, or get an ending with almost, if not every single member of said army depending on the main character's choices. So every one from Sousou, to Kan'u's loli to pretty much anyone you see in the anime at all, it's possible to get an ending with. IIRC, the article throws out the number of "over 50 different girls to capture" and "most voluminous" is certainly in there.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:44
Snake_eater

Smile Koihime Musou

I never heard of the game until I watched the anime a few weeks ago. I looked at some gameplay in youtube and I could tell he graphics are decent.....but not sure if the game itself (i.e plot/gameplay) is good. Would anyone recommend playing this game or getting a translation started on the upcomming 2nd game ? or is it the game full of graphics and crappy plot?
-Thanks guys and wish u all the best!