gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-01-04, 16:04
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

you're not going to do that while translating it, that's for sure!
Old 2011-01-04, 17:54
Local

We're doing the 15+ version because that's the version I own, having bought the Special Edition of Moonlight Cradle.

It is a possiblity that after the 15+ version is finished, the 18+ version might also get a patch. After all, the vast majority of its' content would already be translated and edited. I'd have to talk to the rest of the team, though.
Old 2011-01-04, 17:58
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojamajo_LimePie View Post
We're doing the 15+ version because that's the version I own, having bought the Special Edition of Moonlight Cradle.

It is a possiblity that after the 15+ version is finished, the 18+ version might also get a patch. After all, the vast majority of its' content would already be translated and edited. I'd have to talk to the rest of the team, though.
Sounds good.

@Edger any chance you would help with Dawning blue's other projects : )?
Old 2011-01-04, 18:05
Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujifruit View Post
Sounds good.

@Edger any chance you would help with Dawning blue's other projects : )?
I'd have to wait and see. If anything, the pace I'd go at will be as slow or slower than the pace I did Canvas 2 at so it might be better to have someone else do it.
Old 2011-01-04, 18:48
Zoom909

Just coming out of the woodwork to say how pleased I am about Yoake. It seems you (both Edger & Ojamajo) are among the few fan translators that have been picking titles that are actually toward the top of my most wanted list. (I'm sure you're familiar with the feeling that "I want the stuff I like most to get translated first"...and I know I'm too slow to do them all myself)
Old 2011-01-04, 20:29
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom909 View Post
Just coming out of the woodwork to say how pleased I am about Yoake. It seems you (both Edger & Ojamajo) are among the few fan translators that have been picking titles that are actually toward the top of my most wanted list. (I'm sure you're familiar with the feeling that "I want the stuff I like most to get translated first"...and I know I'm too slow to do them all myself)
Similarly, it feels particularly bad when a translation project you're looking forward to will never be released, and since it's technically "picked up", other groups will never get around to it.
Old 2011-01-04, 23:16
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Similarly, it feels particularly bad when a translation project you're looking forward to will never be released, and since it's technically "picked up", other groups will never get around to it.
AsuKimi is coming, dang it. Also, thee who translate-eth not should shut-eth thy mouth.
Old 2011-01-05, 00:07
Unregistered

Quote:
AsuKimi is coming, dang it. Also, thee who translate-eth not should shut-eth thy mouth.
But those who claim to translate but never actually release anything can say whatever they like, right?

I don't mean to have a go at you and I'm grateful for your efforts, but please release a translation before you try to throw your weight as a translator around!
Old 2011-01-05, 08:40
kouryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thus 'tis the manner from whence humble men of accrued wisdom hath learned that the truest path which thee and thy countrymen shouldst adhere to is that which doth be sanctified by official decree. Though lo, beseeching their benefaction mayest prove an arduous ordeal to some, the bounty that floweth hence can nary be surmounted. For how canst a laborer of the fields ever dain to performeth the mission of he who hath devoted himself unto the higher cause for to all may partaketh of such sweet fruit?

/end silliness
Old 2011-01-05, 18:19
Zoom909

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
Thus 'tis the manner from whence humble men of accrued wisdom hath learned that the truest path which thee and thy countrymen shouldst adhere to is that which doth be sanctified by official decree. Though lo, beseeching their benefaction mayest prove an arduous ordeal to some, the bounty that floweth hence can nary be surmounted. For how canst a laborer of the fields ever dain to performeth the mission of he who hath devoted himself unto the higher cause for to all may partaketh of such sweet fruit?

/end silliness
One good turn deserves another.

And the laborers of the field looked upon the leftover fruit, that was cast aside by those who sanctified the fruit by official decree. And they found that it was sweet to the taste, and pleasing to the eye, and could not understand why no one had yet sanctified it. And fearing that the fruit would rot before it was ever officially sanctified, they gathered up the leftover fruit by hand into whatever they could find. And they distributed it amongst the people, and there was much rejoicing.
Old 2011-01-05, 21:47
Local

Send a message via MSN to VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post

/end silliness
The English language is rolling in its grave.
Old 2011-02-06, 16:46
Visitor

Send a message via MSN to Masquerade

Can someone that's involved with these translations please PM me or something? I've been translating some of Saya's path (ashita no kimi...) and would like to get involved with this project.
Old 2011-02-08, 01:05
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
Can someone that's involved with these translations please PM me or something? I've been translating some of Saya's path (ashita no kimi...) and would like to get involved with this project.
Would think they would answer... Well good look forcefully joining the project ^_^"
Old 2011-02-15, 22:01
Local

Ack, sorry to everyone for being unavailable the last week or so. I was undergoing a barrage of medical tests, and felt absolutely lousy. Everything came back okay, though. Yeah~!

Glad to have more people on board with AsuKimi. I was worried that it would have to be put on hiatus until Ruriiro was done.
Old 2011-02-16, 00:20
Unregistered

Quote:
Ack, sorry to everyone for being unavailable the last week or so. I was undergoing a barrage of medical tests, and felt absolutely lousy. Everything came back okay, though. Yeah~!

Glad to have more people on board with AsuKimi. I was worried that it would have to be put on hiatus until Ruriiro was done.
So basically, you're just sitting as the project leader for Asukimi and doing no work?