gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-04-11, 15:42
Regular

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Default New Eve game

It seems that C's ware is coming out with another Eve game this year called new generations. I thought they ended the eve series. The main characters is again that perverted detective Amagi and the female Marina. Here is the web page http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/game/game/eve/index.html

By the way could some one please summraize what happened in Eve Fatal attractions for me, since they didn't translate it and adam was an incomplete game with a really **** ending. Thanks.

Lacan/grahf
Xenogears
Old 2006-04-11, 19:22
Obsessive

I don't have a intention to speak ill of unreleased game, but...

"The word Quality Control is not in our dictionary" C's ware...?
"Too avant-garde producer" Kanasugi Hajime...?
"A jinx holder blessed with poor scenarios" Hashimoto Takashi...?

It smells dangerous. *shudder* (゜Д゜;)
Old 2006-04-11, 23:14
Regular

Hopefully the will fix up the grammer as the relase date comes closer, as for the story, they can't do any worse then Adam so we'll see. Plus there are a lot of games that has worse stories then EVE series.

That aside, I hope they drop that Amagi/Yayoi thing in this one with them either getting together for good or kill each other, seriously its lasted for like 4 games already. (the 10th EVE game, both being 70 ish and still trying to work things out)

Lacan/grahf
Xenogears
Old 2006-04-12, 00:50
Obsessive

Sorry, I have a bad experience about C's ware (not about EVE series) so I tend to be disbeliever about them (and Caramel Box and Himeya).

After all, since scenario is the lifeline of this kinds game, it would depend on Mr. Uchikoshi Kotaro's* talent.

As a gamer who loved old adventures, I also have a part of feelings looking forward to their new challenge, but still... oh well, time will reveal the result.

*He is the same scenario writer of Ever17 and Memories off series.
Old 2006-04-13, 01:42
Regular

Save for the EVE series and one route of desire (male one) I didn't really enjoy C's wares titiles, they were just how should i put this, weared to play and bad story line to boot. Hopefully the new PS2 EVE has a good story, Ever 17 had a pretty good story so there's hope yet.

Lacan/grahf
Xenogears