gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-10-29, 21:09
Unregistered

Lol my case's different I used to live in Indonesia & bullying are rampant too over there. I got suspended for 2 days for beating up a bully from the other class, so I bully the bully smacked him once from behind too once right on the head=b but I'm not proud of it, my temper's flared up now & then back in my early high school years. Anyway I reckon Aeka's path's a bit weird, oh & don't believe that Japanese delinquents are bad asses lol
Old 2007-10-30, 04:51
Unregistered

Talking

Bah.. given they knew how, they can order those dam tazers online, i think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
> and the sexual humiliation with students/teachers looking on.

I don't remember anything like this in the game...
To add to the rec, the part where the bullies literally strip Aeka of her clothes - and leave her on the rooftop in that condition for more than 24 hours. Ugh, how sickeningly inhuman can people get...

I really liked this game a lot, not just beacause of the stories (and yeah, Aeka's path was the best so far, but Mizuki's ranks 2nd) but also beacause of the events that happen in the game. It's freaking crazy, esp. Nekoko / Hiroko (insane stunts, some of them sexual, e.g. Cat Fight Tennis :shocked: [Is she an aspiring pro gamer? I mean, micro on two fronts?]) and Mizuki paths (OMFG, this is utterly way off the mark in perversity and hilarity, esp. the Drunken Cowgirl scene)
"Th- The beer is for washing down vodka?"
(Hey, wait.. 96%.. does that even exist? and isnt that concentration already deadly / killer?)
All i can say is: A definite must-play game if you're into this genre.
Old 2007-11-14, 07:52
kouryuu

My god, I just got around to playing this game a while ago, and Finished Aeka's path tonight.... MY GOD THAT SCENE.... That ending... So very very satisfying.
Old 2008-02-26, 03:32
dsp2003

WK's mini-review: http://dsp2003.narod.ru/lj/004_yume.htm

Warning: Russian language

Very strong and truthful eroge VN i ever read.

Last edited by dsp2003; 2008-02-26 at 03:43.