gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-24, 00:49
Local

Yes, it's a one man show now. Luckily I've taken this project on as a kind of personal challenge now. No one else has had the staying power to help out for any extended periods. The only other helpers are the occasional temporary proofread/editors and LoSs will translate check only a handful of scenes at most. Everyone else has run not long after offering to help.
Old 2009-06-26, 00:19
Local

Progress update time.

Karin's route is now complete, which brings the total text translated up to 34.5%.

Yuma's route is up next.
Old 2009-06-26, 14:20
Unregistered

Default yumaaaaaaaa

gambatte
yuma is the beeesttttt
yheiiiii
of course i dont expecte the release patch of yuma
but anyway
gambatteeeeeeeeee
arigatou
^_^
Old 2009-06-26, 14:25
kaiser16

sorry
but anyway gambatte
tanks o graet god of tranlations conman
again my english is not the best oooo
and the anterior post i forgot sign my nickname
kaiser16 apears how uregistred ^^^^^^^↑

bye bye sorry for the flood ^_^
Old 2009-07-04, 02:47
Local

con? did you receive the scripts..??
Old 2009-07-04, 16:54
Unregistered

I'd be happy to help with proofreading/editing. I'm a bit allergic to IRC, though. If possible, could we correspond via email/AIM?
Old 2009-07-04, 18:19
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by appztetra View Post
con? did you receive the scripts..??
No, I thought you abandoned me :O . They must have gotten lost in the email ether. Try again please.
Old 2009-07-04, 18:21
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'd be happy to help with proofreading/editing. I'm a bit allergic to IRC, though. If possible, could we correspond via email/AIM?
Sure! Contact details are in the test patches, but basically email me at conman@ittaku-subs.net and we can talk.
Old 2009-07-08, 00:55
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
No, I thought you abandoned me :O . They must have gotten lost in the email ether. Try again please.
ooops! sorry i'll send it again. sorry if i'm busy these days because i have to take the exams :) i'll be back after that :)
Old 2009-07-30, 14:58
kaiser16

Default go on

gambatte desu yooooooooooooooo men
or something like that style
i`m like a little kitten in your door
waiting no matter how much time passsssssssssssssssssssssss...................
I hope you finishhhh and of course share your wor with us
i know I`like a lecheer
demo....(but)
remember I`m YOUR lecheer
hahaha (that souns weird) anyway

weeeeeeeelllllllllllll
i say goodbye
And the best of the lucks for you bye bye ^_^
Old 2009-08-21, 04:21
Aniquw

Default Err...

I dont understand japanese. You have to do this fast. Use translate.google.com and then correct the translations.
Old 2009-08-21, 04:40
Local

wat
Old 2009-08-21, 04:43
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniquw View Post
I dont understand japanese. You have to do this fast. Use translate.google.com and then correct the translations.
now why didn't I think of that? great idea

loss, let's translate bengarachou hakubutsushi this way. i'll start:

Natural History紅殻town

巻頭ad

Lady's favorite gentleman who produce products舶來Graduate Studies in Hong發明novel commercial products賣RIMASU KURAFUTOEVINGU [in Wonderland]扱品會取free當商latest record-MODAN稀NARU shiftiness應latest and the best time to voice新SHIKI product, we will

Introduction

81 --- 37 years (six years of Meiji) Ueno (Gunma present) at a certain factory Tomioka ---

... ... In building the plant was just two years ago, a similar right to fold a shirt just yet brought down from the ironing board, in neat rows where the columns為SHI silk, with the roar of the running because I just heard a聾SE . Across the country from coast to coast女工we were also growing from the current peg繰っaircraft wheel change was handed down in fireside SERA, they say, is a cauldron in a separate building, which also brought down from the cocoon蚕棚There have been boiled and is still fully automatic mechanized, and is hard to say. No plant is big business and by operating officer, has become a symbol of one of the country --- the Shokusan女工working life there, and it can be named哀史, by the addition a story.

But anyway, we are responsible to女工shoulder, even in the home life of our family, we were also directed officials to pressure a nation's civilization and the haze of ambiguity, both the officials and people's ardent desire not I was even in turbulent間違INAKATTA, the atmosphere of the times that Meizi. The only tragic but not stuffy, and specific to the country of the future going拓KE was easygoing atmosphere where I暢気positive. From inside the silk-like feel oppressed by the heat of the machine人IKIRE, when the inspectors went into the hallway and put a breather, he has encountered this装幀leather sunshine through the windows of the factory boss with通詞捲that flip over the page, which was the scene I can be lazy and SOSHIRA誹, the supervisor is not looking much IKIDOOTTA憤,

[Supervisor], "ay-up. Cheers for good work. You break it too?"

In his folksy language,通詞of youth or the age of 12 but still, the wind was not the old cock.通詞is通詞, but rather a正SHITA居ZUMAI now faced to the hall director, the book remains open.

通詞[] "Oh, No, which is now chief, made during meeting with customers from the country. It is based on the synchronous control anything."

[