gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-02, 04:26
Local

I'm terribly sorry but Ruuko is my favourite... and for that I'm doing her last. The reason is that I want to do her translation the most justice since my Japanese will have improved more by then, and I also like to leave the best for last. That means you'll be waiting a long time :\
Old 2010-04-09, 02:08
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
. So strictly speaking, yes all the Tama route is translated. None of the other patches had "only half translated" of specific characters. When they say that they mean all the common paths that don't involve the character are in Japanese.
You sure about that. I'm sure it said Manaka route translated but i been playing her route and it really does seem only like half or more like 2/3 of her character specific events are translated. It seems like only the beginning third and ending third of her scenes are translated. Like i believe 4 of her scenes consecutively in the middle are not translated. Sorry if i sound like im bitching.

Last edited by sengoku7; 2010-04-09 at 02:14.
Old 2010-04-09, 03:03
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengoku7 View Post
You sure about that. I'm sure it said Manaka route translated but i been playing her route and it really does seem only like half or more like 2/3 of her character specific events are translated. It seems like only the beginning third and ending third of her scenes are translated. Like i believe 4 of her scenes consecutively in the middle are not translated. Sorry if i sound like im bitching.
Yes indeed it was translated, and that was an error omitting quite a few days. The editor seemed to have taken those pages and not ever turned them in. So I'm resubmitting them for editing. Unfortunately, almost no one actually reported that they were missing so the testing till now had failed to show that up. That was precisely why the test patches were released. Ironically someone reported the very same issue to me on IRC only a few days ago. Thanks very much for your bug report! I'll fix it and repackage it in the future. Also any patches I release from now on will be combined patches rather than one path alone.
Old 2010-04-09, 15:08
Visitor

No problem, and it is I who should say thank you since you are spending time to translate the game for non-japanese reading people. Therefore thanks.
Old 2010-04-14, 05:37
Local

I've now completed the translation for Yuma's route. That makes over 43% translated now. The editor is currently working on the missed Manaka scenes and then he'll begin editing Karin's route. Once the missing Manaka routes are edited I'll be releasing a new combined patch for the first 3 characters.

Hang in there, we'll get there eventually :)
Old 2010-04-14, 21:23
Regular

great thanks!
can't wait for your next release :D
Old 2010-05-25, 14:02
Visitor

Well, glad to see someone's translating ToHeart2XR...

Oh, does anyone know if there's any plans to translate Another Days, or if there's anyone translating it?

Last edited by chad001; 2010-05-25 at 14:05.
Old 2010-05-25, 14:08
Visitor

Also, how fast is this thread updated... like do you guys have a site where updates are posted faster?

P.S. How long have you guys been translating this? It seems interesting to know.
Old 2010-05-25, 21:57
Local

The original topic poster is no longer with this project so I can't update the top post. I only update this thread when there's a major milestone or to respond to someone who posts on this thread. How long have I been translating it? Something like 3 years now. The IRC channel topic is updated more frequently and currently 46.5% of the translation is done.

I don't know of anyone working on another days and I know that I won't be working on it unless something drastic happened.

Last edited by conman; 2010-05-25 at 22:00.
Old 2010-05-26, 08:38

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
The original topic poster is no longer with this project so I can't update the top post. I only update this thread when there's a major milestone or to respond to someone who posts on this thread. How long have I been translating it? Something like 3 years now. The IRC channel topic is updated more frequently and currently 46.5% of the translation is done.

I don't know of anyone working on another days and I know that I won't be working on it unless something drastic happened.
Do you want to start a new thread so that you can update it? I can close this thread and put a link to the new one.
Old 2010-05-26, 15:19
Local

That would be a good idea and most appreciated.
Old 2010-05-26, 16:45

<