gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-11-28, 17:36
Ex-boss

Default Tomoyo After

...so, did anyone get it? <_<;

The general impression out there in Japanese fandom* appears to be that it's pretty much like the demo - tedious through the opening ecchi, but gets rapidly better after that... and doesn't get worse again, Jam be praised!

I'm almost tempted. Though if Maeda actually comes out and admits that the success or failure of TA will determine whether there's any ero in Little Bastards or not, my wallet will snap shut again...

* The diaries and suchlike that I read, that is. Doubtless AstCd2 and zalas and co will be around to present the view from that den of vice and iniquity that is 2ch.
Old 2005-11-28, 17:41
Obsessive

Haven't got it, but judging from the comments of this board,I'm not gonna try to get it.

Whoever has it, I curse thee with highly disturbing Touhou doujins and Kuso Miso Technique aka Yaranaika(DO NOT GOOGLE IT).
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2005-11-28, 18:56
Obsessive

Default Re: Tomoyo After

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
Though if Maeda actually comes out and admits that the success or failure of TA will determine whether there's any ero in Little Bastards or not, my wallet will snap shut again...
That's the impression his "the sales of Tomoyo After will greatly affect Little Bastards" comment gave me. Although, with the current state of Itaru's art... how could forcing ero scenes in there be considered anything besides loli?
Old 2005-11-28, 20:28
K

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0
Whoever has it, I curse thee with highly disturbing Touhou doujins and Kuso Miso Technique aka Yaranaika(DO NOT GOOGLE IT).
Perhaps I will buy it for the highly disturbing Touhou doujins.

Oh wait.
Old 2005-11-28, 22:01
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Freakker Send a message via Yahoo to Freakker

Quote:
(DO NOT GOOGLE IT).
You just had to say that, didn't you?
Old 2005-11-28, 22:46
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakker
Quote:
(DO NOT GOOGLE IT).
You just had to say that, didn't you?
Holy hell, that's some scary stuff.

The surest way to get someone to look at something bizarre is to label it in large letters DO NOT GOOGLE. Something about curiousity and a cat...

Say, drmchsr0, how'd you find out about this anyways?

ジィー (;¬_¬)
Old 2005-11-28, 22:48
K

Obviously, someone told him not to google it.
Old 2005-11-28, 23:00
Addicted

Default Re: Tomoyo After

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
*Doubtless AstCd2 and zalas and co will be around to present the view from that den of vice and iniquity that is 2ch.
I haven't commited to purchasing the game myself, so I'm as much in the dark as anyone else as to its contents, but the few serious comments on 2ch appear to be in concurrence with the blogs. Both the comedy in the middle stages and the tragedy near the end were received well by fans, although some felt there was a little too much heavy-handed moral soapboxing.

In short, while it's not going to outsell TH2X anytime soon, it looks to have been a hit in the relative scheme of things.
Old 2005-12-01, 00:00
Addicted

For those who've yet to see Tomoyo After's RPG mini-game:
A screenshot I stole from 2ch
Old 2005-12-01, 02:37
Ex-boss

Damn, I knew there was a reason I needed a copy, I'd just forgotten what it was. Yes, I'm probably going to buy it just to find out how they wrote that... <_<;
Old 2005-12-04, 11:25
Visitor

Send a message via MSN to Raven

Hi first time poster here...
well as a big fan of Key's game myself I bought it already and clear it
the story is great in my opinion but just that the ending won't be quite what you expect if you played Clannad.
for people who dont like the H part, my advice is just hold CTRL and skip it

and yeah the RPG is great =p
here some of my screenshots of the minigame (spoiler)
http://raven831.hoops.ne.jp/D&T.JPG
http://raven831.hp.infoseek.co.jp/D&T2.JPG
http://raven831.hoops.ne.jp/D&T3.JPG
Old 2005-12-09, 12:58
Regular

Send a message via MSN to rednaxela

Same as the guy above, I've just came round.
And it's actually because of this topic that I registered here...

Okay, back to the point. I've got a copy of it right on Nov25, cleared it in two days (but the D&T part is yet to be cleared), and now I'm hoping to try to translate this thing into Chinese.

Just when I thought I was hopeless in figuring out what that SEEN.TXT really was, I found this place.

I was so excited to see RLdev, but too bad it doesn't seem to apply to Tomoyo After quite correctly, now. It's possible to extract the SEEN.TXT, but other functions doesn't really work right...or maybe I'm just not familiar with RLdev yet.

Lookin' forward to some updates of RLdev that would make it cope with Tomoyo After. And, thx alot for all what's done~

Tomoyo After does tell a good story, even though it was pretty disgusting to find that H scenes actually kept coming that frequently during the opening 5 days...anyway, the H scene near the end of the whole story shouldn't be missed, it's binded to the story itself~
It's just a Key-like end to me...it's be strange if it were a happy end, wouldn't it...

I wrote a review of it, too bad it's in Chinese, wonder if anyone here can read it...

I made some wallpapers, coz I didn't get the official version of those at that time.
and here they are: uploaded to a forum of which I am a moderator
http://www.ahcomic.com/bbs/attachmen...MlUSQM6V80.jpg
http://www.ahcomic.com/bbs/attachmen...r94G3g4WAf.jpg
http://www.ahcomic.com/bbs/attachmen...geEiS8uS9e.jpg
and the following two are the official ones: uploaded to a forum of mine
http://www.hofree.com/UploadFile/200...9184985069.jpg
http://www.hofree.com/UploadFile/200...9184929807.jpg
Old 2005-12-09, 13:44
Ex-boss

Till I get a copy of the game, there's not much I can do about RLdev. RealLive is a fast-moving target... practically every game I try it on uses some new feature I've never seen before. They almost certainly had to add stuff to get that RPG working.

That said, if you wanted to email me with details of the specific issues, I might be able to fix some things.

(One problem may be that you're trying to translate into Chinese. RLdev doesn't support Chinese at the moment, though I've had other requests for that, so I'll be adding it soon.)
Old 2005-12-09, 14:06
Regular

Send a message via MSN to rednaxela

Thx alot, boss~

Well, I'm not even at the stage of translating yet. I'm having trouble trying to get the script out of the SEEN.TXT ...

So, yes, I definitely will send an email to you to tell you what the problems are, after I get more familiar with RLdev, which I'll be catching up with these few days.

There's one problem, though, that completely confuses me.
If I ever change the contents (not even just the CAPTION) of GAMEEXE.INI with a text editor such as notepad, the game will just simply lose some of its functions, like save/load. Probably it had trouble locating the right directory, but I didn't change any of those path info...my system is WinXP SP2, running on simplified Chinese (GB2312). Am I suppose to edit that INI file in CP932 instead to ensure that it'll work?
Old 2005-12-09, 14:49
Ex-boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednaxela
Am I suppose to edit that INI file in CP932 instead to ensure that it'll work?
Possibly. It's quite plausible that the game might stop reading the INI file if it finds a syntax error, and it's quite plausible that editing the INI file in a Chinese encoding might corrupt some Japanese text and introduce a syntax error... though I can't say for sure because I haven't tried it. :/

Alternatively, editing in Chinese might be changing the #REGNAME setting. Some games use that to locate the saved data folder, so suddenly changing it might cause problems. (Again, I haven't experimented.)