gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-02-17, 14:43
Ex-boss

Default [spoilers] Air TV discussion #3: SUMMER [ara-ara, maa-maa]

Just as ep. 7 transitions into a new arc, so we transition into a new thread, in accordance with prophecy.

Previous thread: http://forums.haeleth.net/viewtopic.php?t=180
Old 2005-02-17, 14:43
Regular

Whoa!

Possible Episode 7 Spoiler:

V fnj n srj fperrafubgf bs rcvfbqr 7.

Xnaan vf va gurer! Qbrf fhzzre ortva nyernql?
Old 2005-02-17, 15:12
Keisuke

I haven't watched episode 7 yet, but there's something that really bothers me.

Zvfhmh'f qvfrnfr tbg jbefr rira gubhtu Lhxvgb jnfa'g va ure ubhfr abe ur jnf yvivat jvgu ure.
Vg ybbxf gb zr gung Lhxvgb vf urnygul gbb. V jbaqre vs guvf jvyy erfhyg n qvssreag bhgpbzr(raqvat)?
Old 2005-02-17, 15:26
Ex-boss

Jryy, Zvfhmh unf orra fcraqvat n ybg zber gvzr jvgu Lhxvgb guna fur qvq va Xnab naq Zvantv'f cnguf va gur tnzr. Naq V'z abg fher gurl'ir dhvgr tbg gb gur fgntr jurer guvatf fgneg trggvat boivbhfyl onq lrg. Gung'f jung V jnf rkcrpgvat gb or va rc. 7.
Old 2005-02-17, 15:36
Keisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
Jryy, Zvfhmh unf orra fcraqvat n ybg zber gvzr jvgu Lhxvgb guna fur qvq va Xnab naq Zvantv'f cnguf va gur tnzr. Naq V'z abg fher gurl'ir dhvgr tbg gb gur fgntr jurer guvatf fgneg trggvat boivbhfyl onq lrg. Gung'f jung V jnf rkcrpgvat gb or va rc. 7.
Make sense, but...

Va NVE tnzr, Zvfhmh tbg fvpx orpnhfr fur 'PUBFR' Lhxvgb qvqa'g fur?
V jbaqre Zvfhmh fgvyy unq Lhxvgb ba ure zvaq nsgre fur fnj gung Lhxvgb jnf yvivat jvgu Zvantv.
Nyfb, whqtvat ol gur cerivrj, Lhxvgb ybbxrq nyy evtug gb zr.

Oh man, I really wanna see ep.7 now.
Old 2005-02-17, 17:46

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by adun50
just for those interested, and this may be old news to some, there pic of the cover box for the first DVD volume of Air TV is out. looks very nice.

Air TV DVD Volume 1
Well, Volume 2 and 3 are up for preorder on Amazon. Check my site for links.
Old 2005-02-17, 17:52
Ex-boss

Whether to buy the first editions as they come out, or wait for the box set... that's the real question.
Old 2005-02-17, 21:45

Quote:
Whether to buy the first editions as they come out, or wait for the box set... that's the real question.
The answer is obviously both. 笑

Just watched episode 7. It was excellent. I like the way vg genafvgvbaf vagb FHZZRE. Naq fbzrubj, Lhxvgb'f zbgure erzvaqf zr bs Henun _-_. Natel Xnaan=jva!

神奈様キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
Old 2005-02-18, 09:52
Keisuke

Fb... Gur Qernz fpranevb vf bire abj. V jnf rkcrpgvat Zvfhmh'f fpranevb gb or ybatre.... Bu jryy.

Sbe gur svefg gvzr va uvfgbel, jr trg gb frr gur bssvpvny(?) ybbx bs Elbhln'f snpr va rcvfbqr 7. Jung qvq ybbx yvxr jnf, hu, irel harkcrpgrq. V gubhtug ur jbhyq ybbx byqre.
Old 2005-02-18, 12:38

Sbe fbzr ernfba, V jnfa'g rkcrpgvat Elhhln'f unve gb or fb.... fcvxl.

Game Spoiler for End of Arc:Thrff Xhavfnxv(fnvxbh) vaurevgrq gung sebz uvz. KQ
Old 2005-02-18, 14:32
Ex-boss

I know it's a cliche to say it just keeps getting better... but... well, it's true. I think I'm really going to have to go back and play Minagi's path again, lest I end up being sucked into supporting Misuzu. ^^

I remain astonished by how closely they're sticking to the game. While they're still cutting things noticably, it doesn't seem so extensive any more. I'd be interested to hear if any of the non-players are finding recent episodes a lot easier to follow.

Plenty of new faces in this episode... Lhxvgb'f zbgure makes a proper appearance at last (I loved those flashbacks). Shame we don't get far enough into SUMMER to get more than a glimpse of Uraha, though... come on, BSi! She's the main attraction, right? Right? ;)

Game-related-spoiler... qb lbh guvax jr pna qrqhpr nalguvat nobhg gur unaqyvat bs gur NVE fpranevb sebz gur engure boivbhf nccrnenapr bs Fben? That, and the Misuzu bit they tacked in at the end of the Dream segment, kind of suggests they're going to make the obvious cut to get on with the story, don't you think?
Old 2005-02-18, 18:27
Regular

Quote:
I remain astonished by how closely they're sticking to the game. While they're still cutting things noticably, it doesn't seem so extensive any more. I'd be interested to hear if any of the non-players are finding recent episodes a lot easier to follow.
I've never played the game and I've found Air to be easy to follow so far.
Old 2005-02-18, 21:28
Keisuke

Quote:
Shame we don't get far enough into SUMMER to get more than a glimpse of Uraha, though... come on, BSi! She's the main attraction, right? Right? ;)

Game-related-spoiler... qb lbh guvax jr pna qrqhpr nalguvat nobhg gur unaqyvat bs gur NVE fpranevb sebz gur engure boivbhf nccrnenapr bs Fben? That, and the Misuzu bit they tacked in at the end of the Dream segment, kind of suggests they're going to make the obvious cut to get on with the story, don't you think?
I will be upset if I don't get to see Ryuuya and Uraha's fake-yobai scene on TV. =P

About the AIR scenario.... I really wonder how they will start that one.

P.S.
Question to people who have already played AIR:

Juvyr lbh thlf jrer jngpuvat Fhzzre fpranevb(tnzr irefvba), qvqa'g lbh thlf guvax gung Henun vf ernyyl fvzvyne gb Zvantv? Fhpu nf:
- Gurve Xarr-orq...
- Uneq gb gryy jung'f ba gurve zvaq ol whfg ybbxvat ng gurve snprf
- Fubjf hc va sebag bs lbh jvgubhg nal fbhaq....

[added]
BTW, on AIR TV website, they have added Minagi's mother on the character section. They've listed her as... Well.... Minagi's Mother...
Old 2005-02-19, 03:51
Regular

i'll have to agree with Keisuke on that one! :D
Old 2005-02-19, 05:04
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisuke
Juvyr lbh thlf jrer jngpuvat Fhzzre fpranevb(tnzr irefvba), qvqa'g lbh thlf guvax gung Henun vf ernyyl fvzvyne gb Zvantv? Fhpu nf:
- Gurve Xarr-orq...
- Uneq gb gryy jung'f ba gurve zvaq ol whfg ybbxvat ng gurve snprf
- Fubjf hc va sebag bs lbh jvgubhg nal fbhaq....
Abg ernyyl... zbfgyl orpnhfr Henun ybirf gb grnfr.

As for episode 7... (game related spoilers ahoy!)

Jnf V gur bayl bar jub jnf ernyyl fhecevfrq ng Lhxvgb trggvat Elhhln'f fpne ba uvf onpx? Nf sne nf V erzrzore gung qvqa'g unccra va gur tnzr, evtug? V gubhtug vg jnf cerggl pbby bs gurz gb nqq gung, qrfcvgr vg abg orvat 'pnaba', fvapr vg qbrf znxr frafr vs lbh'ir cynlrq gur tnzr...
Closed Thread