gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-01-21, 21:22
Unregistered

Default Any work on Tomoyo After?

I was wondering, and forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but I'm somewhat of a noob, and I was wondering if any groups have done any work on translating Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life? Just wondering.
Old 2008-01-22, 00:31
Obsessive

Someone is working on clannad IIRC, but tomoya after? probably no.
Old 2008-01-22, 06:38
Local

Send a message via AIM to The One Freeman Send a message via Yahoo to The One Freeman

I was kinda wondering the same thing, but I never found anything on the internet about it, so I'd have to say no too.
Old 2008-01-22, 09:39
Unregistered

Wasn't someone planning on trying their hand on the PS2 version? Whatever happened to that?

Also, I've translated the manga, but the editor that was working on it disappeared off the face of the earth. I might have to look for another one. <_<
Old 2008-01-22, 14:12
Regular

There's nothing english, do you know any other languages?
Old 2008-01-23, 04:15
Obsessive

I'm just BSing here so feel free to ignore me.

Someone suggested it to velocity7 at the beginning of the Clannad project. velocity7's brain then took off to save the world from some really evil British evil genius and we never saw it until the project was in the middle of the translation stage. Fortunately for us we found a positronic brain with the exact same brainwave patterns as velocity7's and work could go on.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2008-01-23, 06:56
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0 View Post
I'm just BSing here so feel free to ignore me.

Someone suggested it to velocity7 at the beginning of the Clannad project. velocity7's brain then took off to save the world from some really evil British evil genius and we never saw it until the project was in the middle of the translation stage. Fortunately for us we found a positronic brain with the exact same brainwave patterns as velocity7's and work could go on.
LOL XD

Just FYI, if I get a programmer willing enough to break the PS2 version apart piece by piece and get it the way I want it to be, we can get started on that.
Old 2008-01-23, 23:22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wasn't someone planning on trying their hand on the PS2 version? Whatever happened to that?

Also, I've translated the manga, but the editor that was working on it disappeared off the face of the earth. I might have to look for another one. <_<
Did you try posting in /a/ again? I remember a few people were interested but you had someone already. Still waiting on those last 2 chapters!
Old 2008-01-24, 05:17
Unregistered

Quote:
Did you try posting in /a/ again? I remember a few people were interested but you had someone already. Still waiting on those last 2 chapters!
I was planning on doing so soon if I didn't get a reply to my last e-mail (which I haven't). I suppose I'll do that later today once I get back from classes.
Old 2008-01-26, 06:24
Unregistered

Smile

You guys should check animesuki forum, a member called bench claim that he had done the translation of pc version of tomoyo after, and he only need to do proofing and then release the patch (which he said will only take days) woohh
Old 2008-01-26, 23:01
Unregistered

Quote:
You guys should check animesuki forum, a member called bench claim that he had done the translation of pc version of tomoyo after, and he only need to do proofing and then release the patch (which he said will only take days) woohh
And shot down already. Oh well.
Old 2008-01-26, 23:28
Anonymous

Lol, that guy had the AnimeSuki people going for quite a while. I'm surprised they hadn't noticed sooner. I admit, I got my hopes up just a little bit...
Old 2008-01-26, 23:43
Regular

I would've LMAO at that, if only my roommate wasn't in the room.
Old 2008-02-03, 22:35
JDF

Default Manga

Though did anyone translate the Manga version?

I guess we could first translate something simple first before we go into something more complicated.
Old 2008-02-04, 08:10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF View Post
Though did anyone translate the Manga version?

I guess we could first translate something simple first before we go into something more complicated.
I already posted the answer above.

Quote:
Also, I've translated the manga, but the editor that was working on it disappeared off the face of the earth.