gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-02-15, 13:51
Unregistered

Default Air - Partial (Voiced) Translation?

Anyone know where to locate the voiced-patch?

I found the the unvoiced-patch on the link below but and it made references to a voice-patch so I'm a little lost as to why they don't provide a link to that as well?

http://www.cjas.org/~zalas/AIR/moin.cgi/AIR

Thanks for any help.
Old 2008-02-15, 21:14

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

The AIR voice patch will essentially rip the audio from a disc containing the PS2 version of the game or the DC version of the game and inserts it into the PC version and is incompatible with the posted translation patch.
Old 2008-02-15, 22:56
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
is incompatible with the posted translation patch.
Umm, isn't that why I was asking where the voiced version was?, because the posted file that we're both referring to is for the unvoiced version?.

Anyway if anyone else here knows anything and would like to reply I would appreciate it, if not thats fine as well since I can just wait for the completed translation if\when it's done!. Just thought I'd give the partial voiced translated version a try (even though it is said to be buggy), but thats fine I can wait.
Old 2008-02-16, 00:21
Obsessive

What patch? Do use the patch to rip the voice from the ps2 disk?
Old 2008-02-16, 00:57
Unregistered

Quote:
Just thought I'd give the partial voiced translated version a try
Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't exist. There's just the voice patch and the partial translation patch (for an unvoiced install), neither of which are meant to work with one another.
Old 2008-02-16, 01:18
Unregistered

Ok calm down everyone :-)

This is what I'm referring to, and this is a direct quote (copy\paste) from the Readme.txt included in air_patch_no_voice.rar downloaded from the link in my first post!

Quote:
The patch comes in two versions: one for a game which has been voice-patched, and one which hasn't. Please download whichever is appropriate to you needs.
Now you tell me?
Old 2008-02-16, 05:30
Addicted

You're obviously the expert on the subject with your bold text stating things we just don't understand, so why don't you figure it out?

In any case, that translation's been dead for quite a while, and the only version I've ever seen floating around has been the non-voiced patch.
Old 2008-02-16, 09:59
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis View Post
You're obviously the expert on the subject with your bold text stating things we just don't understand, so why don't you figure it out?
I was just trying to be clear since my first post was obviously misunderstood, but there always has to be a TROLL lurking about (don't care how many posts you have), Oh hang on? what do we have below, Ahh you actually felt like answering as a responsible poster (then WHY tell me to figure it out in the first place?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis View Post
In any case, that translation's been dead for quite a while, and the only version I've ever seen floating around has been the non-voiced patch.
Seriously flaming someone who's merely emphasizing relevant text is going way overboard don't you think? (maybe you had a tough day deal with it), Oh and thanks for eventually replying in a sensible manner on your second paragraph, even though my question regarding the readme.txt file still went unanswered yet you still managed to notice the bold text - brilliant work.

Anyway It's obvious you want this thread killed or locked thats fine do what you like I'm finished with it.

PS: Have A Nice Day!, and don't forget to take your medication.
Old 2008-02-16, 11:10
Unregistered

Wink

lol wow... someones pissed ;)
Old 2008-02-16, 19:10
Addicted

Give me my free things like I deserve now and tell me what I want to know now and do it in a timely fashion or I'm going to rant a lot!
Old 2008-02-16, 22:18
Obsessive

Well on the website listed in the patch (http://odin.prohosting.com/creign/Air/transmain.html) it says quite clearly :

The voiced patch was taken off because it didn't really seem to work =p

There. Done.
Old 2008-02-17, 00:14
Unregistered #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuichi View Post
Well on the website listed in the patch (http://odin.prohosting.com/creign/Air/transmain.html) it says quite clearly :

The voiced patch was taken off because it didn't really seem to work =p

There. Done.
Thanks jyuichi for the link and info, I was unaware of the reason why it had been removed thats why I initially ask the question.

And if anyone seriously believes I was merely ranting on my previous post then I'll apologize, even as an unregistered guest I hold too much respect for the VisualNews-Forums more than one particular registered member.

Thanks again...
Old 2008-02-18, 15:24
Local

If you want it, you can make it yourself.
________
Iolite Vaporizer

Last edited by fireshark; 2011-03-09 at 08:36.