gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-02-10, 05:03

Default D.C. II's ending

$150 and 6 months later...I finished tussling with all of Da Capo II's heroines and it's final Da Capo extra mode. I'm starting to think it's a problem with my language skills but...I don't seem to understand the extra mode's last chapter:

rot13~ed:
Gur gerr'f qrnq, Lbfuvlhxv'f rkvfgnapr vf va yvzob (qvq ure ynfg enag gb gur gerr oevat uvz onpx?), gura fur'f bss va sebag bs n Puhepu-yvxr ohvyqvat, gnyxvat gb n tvey. Gur ynfg srj jbeqf frrz vzcbegnag, ohg V qba'g qrgrpg nalguvat znwbe va gurz.

So what's the deal with the ending?