gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2013-03-13, 13:13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If the graphics bother you there's always the all-ages re-release.
I think he just meant that they were to ugly looking overall
Old 2013-04-07, 10:32
xDarkness

sorry if I'm annoying, but could you please in the close future post your progress again, so that we know, how much is done?^^
Old 2013-04-22, 16:19
Visitor

Quick question here

OK, so I have finished all translated routes other than the twins, but when I use the guide I have been following up till now (http://tryspace.net/game/toheart2x/ Google translate ftw) in order to start the twins route, I seem to meet Maria first. I have gone through a good chunk of untranslated text and I just wanna know if the twins route picks up here, translated, some time later or if perhaps I've stumbled onto a different, untranslated route.

Anyone can answer this, not just conman, the legend.

Just a note, this has to be my favorite VN so far, of only perhaps five, but still. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 2013-04-23, 01:16
Visitor

Finally got a copy off Mandarake, the patch is awesome, Conman, you are a freaking stud, thank you very much~
Old 2013-04-25, 13:55
klonn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKage View Post
Quick question here

OK, so I have finished all translated routes other than the twins, but when I use the guide I have been following up till now (http://tryspace.net/game/toheart2x/ Google translate ftw) in order to start the twins route, I seem to meet Maria first. I have gone through a good chunk of untranslated text and I just wanna know if the twins route picks up here, translated, some time later or if perhaps I've stumbled onto a different, untranslated route.

Anyone can answer this, not just conman, the legend.

Just a note, this has to be my favorite VN so far, of only perhaps five, but still. Thanks for all your hard work.
Twins scenario actually requires you to NOT MEET UP WITH ANY GIRL AND GET YOUR BUTT TO HOME EVERYDAY during March. Then, on April 9th, Yuji talks about meeting with girls, and Tamaki comes in and tells off Takaki to get more serious on meeting up with girls (since you haven’t met any of the girls during march, at this point, Manaka route, Yuma route, Lucy route, and Konomi route is not possible, though Konomi will continue to appear for some time)

Choose choice 1: “I’ll think more seriously” and you’re stuck with Himeyuri’s route (No other character’s route is possible at that point) Choose choice 2: “Tama-ne is always like that” and the only possible routes you can go from there is Karin. You can go for Yuki if you cleared at least two heroines though. You may be able to go for Tamaki route but I’m not sure about this.
Old 2013-07-23, 19:22
Visitor

Wow, thanks klonn, although I am a bit late. I probably didn't go home every time when trying for this route, or I resumed a save where I had not. Now that you tell me this it makes more sense, thanks a lot. I have finished every other translated route so being unable to fall back onto another girl won't bother me, as long as I don't get the Yuuji ending again....

Thanks again.
Old 2013-08-08, 08:50
Unregistered

....is Conman still alive?
Old 2013-08-25, 06:28
Local

I am alive. The universe shat on me late last year and I've only just started picking up the pieces and translating again now. Up to 67% now.
Old 2013-08-25, 15:39
Unregistered

Partial untranslated line left in...

"Is it okay for things to stay like this indefinitely このままでいいのかな?<more jp text after>..."

This occurs during the very 1st day during lunch.
Old 2013-08-25, 17:03
Unregistered

March 4th - after lunch in classroom all the text is untranslated.

at map selection when I pick home the text is translated.
Old 2013-08-25, 17:27
Unregistered

it seems all the class room text with Manaka is untranslated? Happened again on March 6 after Yuma comes in to compare exam scores...
Old 2013-08-25, 17:31
Unregistered

Am I using the right patch?

March 7th starts out with Manaka and it's not translated.

My patch file says 2011xmaspatch.7z

Opening post says Manaka should be translated. Or is it the common route still not done and once I go into Manaka's route then it'll be ok?
Old 2013-08-28, 11:04
Matthew Oakley

Default Manaka Route Query

The reason why the scene with Manaka on March 7th is untranslated is because it actually relates to another route and has no bearing on the Manaka route even though she is in the scene. As for any other untranslated scene, they are untranslated because they are part of a character route that has yet to be translated.
Old 2013-09-11, 11:55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
I am alive. The universe shat on me late last year and I've only just started picking up the pieces and translating again now. Up to 67% now.
keep translating this vn, and try to get help from some other group to speed it a bit (post in vntl.org), it has been 2 years with no progress at all....
Old 2013-09-11, 15:35
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
keep translating this vn, and try to get help from some other group to speed it a bit (post in vntl.org), it has been 2 years with no progress at all....
Its not really your place to tell him what to do. You should be grateful he is still working on it at all.