gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Technical Issues

Technical Issues For bug reports, problem solving, and help running Japanese software.

Old 2011-08-30, 12:57
Visitor

Default Imouto Ijime - Latin Characters.

Hello!

I'm attemping to translate "Imouto Ijime", but as many others VNs, it doesn't support ANSI/UNICODE characters.

I've already extracted and edited the .ks files from the .xp3 using AnimED, no problem with that.

The *.tjs files are inside the exe, I can get them exctracted, but I don't have a clue how to recompile it afterwards.

At the "HistoryLayer.tjs" I found "var fontName = "MS Gothic".
I think I need to change this var for solve my problem. (But the file is inside the exe with other *.tjs)

Well, I'll appreciate any help.
Thank in advance and excuse-me for my bad english.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:38
Local

Send a message via MSN to VDZ

If I recall correctly, in Kirikiri (the engine the game seems to be using if the extensions are .xp3, .tjs and .ks) either every file needs to be SJIS or every file needs to be Unicode. It's not a problem of it not supporting Unicode, it just won't run if some scripts are SJIS and others are Unicode.