gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-01-03, 12:32
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujifruit View Post
Why the 15+ version..?
From what I can tell from vndb, it looks like the Brighter than Dawning Blue version (which adds an additional 2 routes) does not have ero. I imagine many are probably willing to sacrifice ero for 2 more heroines (well, I am, anyways).
Old 2011-01-03, 12:44
Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

Quote:
Why the 15+ version..?
I believe Eien no Aselia had the same dilemma of additional routes at the cost of no ero. Most people didn't mind.

That aside though, this is Ojamajo's project to begin with, and this is the version she had.
Old 2011-01-03, 15:12
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edger View Post
I believe Eien no Aselia had the same dilemma of additional routes at the cost of no ero. Most people didn't mind.

That aside though, this is Ojamajo's project to begin with, and this is the version she had.
Best of luck to you. Your team leader has started 2 projects in the past, and has dedication and progress on neither.
Old 2011-01-03, 17:05
Obsessive

Quote:

I still don't understand that.. We have a reverse port version with the adult content http://vndb.org/r2734
Old 2011-01-03, 17:09
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

why would you want to translate ero if you didn't have to
Old 2011-01-03, 17:43
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
I can understand how that sucks for the translator, but lots of people prefer the ero because they're perverts ... myself included
Old 2011-01-03, 17:50
Unregistered

Quote:
In my opinion, "Pew! Pewpew! Pew!" gets the message across perfectly fine.
Old 2011-01-03, 17:59
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best of luck to you. Your team leader has started 2 projects in the past, and has dedication and progress on neither.
Not a big problem since more than half the translation projects seem to be stalled, or just progressing really slow. I can't say much here since it took me 2 years to translate Canvas 2, and another to edit / finish up whatever else I could do. This was with school and a 20 hour a week part time job though, so I'm sure other people have their own situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can understand how that sucks for the translator, but lots of people prefer the ero because they're perverts ... myself included
Understandable. There's no option here though, so unless somebody wants to somehow insert all those scenes along with the voices and text, no ero here.
Old 2011-01-03, 19:25
kouryuu

Quote:
But the ero must be translated! Countless men await with mouse and member in hand for us to fulfill our duty and bring them yet another gateway to let their desire flow free!
Old 2011-01-03, 19:38
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
But the ero must be translated! Countless men await with mouse and member in hand for us to fulfill our duty and bring them yet another gateway to let their desire flow free!
See Kouryuu understands! And the fact that I feel like I'm getting a edited game...
Old 2011-01-03, 20:29
Unregistered

Quote:
I still don't understand that.. We have a reverse port version with the adult content http://vndb.org/r2734
I would like to point out that that version includes the PC backport, which has no ero content whatsoever, and the sequel, which does. Hence the 18 rating.
Old 2011-01-03, 20:45
Local

Quote:
Oh, I missed this somehow. As the guy above me pointed out, that version you linked is the sequel to Brighter than Dawning Blue. This "PC backport" that it speaks of which is also included, is the exact same game of the project we're translating. Meaning, there's no ero in that one either.
Old 2011-01-03, 20:58
Obsessive

Quote:
Oh, I missed this somehow. As the guy above me pointed out, that version you linked is the sequel to Brighter than Dawning Blue. This "PC backport" that it speaks of which is also included, is the exact same game of the project we're translating. Meaning, there's no ero in that one either.
Ah my bad =/
Old 2011-01-04, 08:09
Regular

A quote from Kyousuke the protagonist of the recent released G-Senjou no Maou.

Quote:
"I realize it's difficult for you womenfolk to understand this, but the ecstasy of release after forcibly building that gripping tension of unnecessary restraint... it's breathtaking." - Kyousuke
Old 2011-01-04, 14:17
Visitor

Quote:
We like killing millions of our potentional children.