gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2005-02-19, 05:09
adun50

chccrg whttyvat jnf shaal. gubhtu znxrf lbh jbaqre, pna n chccrg ernyyl pneel 3 pnegbaf bs whvpr?
Old 2005-02-19, 06:00
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

I was also suprised at how well the episode was done!

Sbe orvat na noehcg genafvgvba sebz Qernz gb Fhzzre (naq V ubarfgyl qvqag rkcrpg gurz gb unaqyr vg gung jnl), vg sryg ernyyl fzbbgu naq yvxr vg orybatrq. Rfcrpvnyyl Zvfhmh'f ynfg yvarf znqr sbe n cresrpg raqvat sbe Qernz. Xhqbf gb gur fgbeljevgref!

Did anyone else think the animation in this episode was top notch too? (I thought it was pretty similar to the quality of episode 01).
Old 2005-02-19, 07:58
Keisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgath
Abg ernyyl... zbfgyl orpnhfr Henun ybirf gb grnfr.
Zvantv yvxrq gb grnfr Lhxvgb gbb.

Remember this scene?:

Zvantv: Xhavfnxv-fna....... Ner lbh na nvyra sebz Irahf cynarg?

Lhxvgb: Ab.

Zvantv: ........ Sver..... Yvxr lbh pna yvtug hc gur sver...

Lhxvgb: V pna'g.

Zvantv: Gura.... Obql furqqvat....

Lhxvgb: V qba'g.

Zvantv: Gura...... Hz.....

Lhxvgb: Fbeel, ohg V qba'g qb nal bs vg.

Zvantv: ......... Lbh ner ab sha..

Lhxvgb: Jul ner lbh trggvat hcfrg?

Zvantv: ..... Abguvat..... V jnf whfg xvqqvat.
Old 2005-02-19, 10:16
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misu
I was also suprised at how well the episode was done!

Did anyone else think the animation in this episode was top notch too? (I thought it was pretty similar to the quality of episode 01).
I've detected a somewhat disturbing pattern. So far, both of the "finale" episodes to Minagi and Kano's story were the ones that were below par (for Air TV that is).

Let's hope that doesn't happen for the series finale as well.
Old 2005-02-19, 12:13

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

People on 2ch have said that in addition to the lap thing, gurl hz... nyfb funer fbzr fvzvynevgvrf va gurve hz... fprarf <_<;;
Old 2005-02-19, 12:49
Ex-boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
So far, both of the "finale" episodes to Minagi and Kano's story were the ones that were below par (for Air TV that is).
I thought Minagi's finale was pretty good... the animation slipped a couple of times, but they got the feel very close to the game.

Anyway, I don't think you have anything to fear. There is no way in a thousand years they could manage to mess up <gur "tbny" fprar>. It was made for anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
People on 2ch
Wait, wait, there are people on 2ch?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Before I so rudely interrupted, as zalas
have said that in addition to the lap thing, gurl hz... nyfb funer fbzr fvzvynevgvrf va gurve hz... fprarf <_<;;
おっ ほんとほんと! 例えば、二件とも男が後ろから――って何言ってるかよ 俺!
Old 2005-02-19, 19:42
Obsessive

So I've watched episode 7, and read some anime bloggers' thoughts of it too.

I'm literally unable to comment much at all at this point without seeing episode 8 to supplement this.

A couple thoughts, though, ROT13ed:

Ba bar oybt V fnj fbzrbar fnlvat gung Lhxvgb jbhyq abg or fubjvat hc nal zber (qhr, V cerfhzr, gb fpranevb fjvgpu... V qvqa'g xabj lrg jurgure qvssrerag fpranevbf jrer NHf jvgu Lhxvgb naq gur bguref be abg, be qvssrerag havirefrf)... vg frrzrq rneyl gb fnl gung Lhxvgb jba'g fubj hc nal zber orpnhfr rira vs ur qbrfa'g fubj va gur Fhzzre fpranevb, vg ng yrnfg frrzf gung guvf vf orvat hfrq nf rkcyvpngvba sbe jung'f unccravat gb uvz, naq gung vg jbhyq raq jvgu fbzr fbeg bs erfbyhgvba sbe Zvfhmh lrg gb pbzr naq tbvat onpx gb uvf gvzr (bgurejvfr gur fpne ba gur onpx naq fb ba)... nyfb, lbh thlf gbyq zr gurer'f rabhtu va Zvfhmh'f fpranevb gb ubyq n srj rcvfbqrf lrg, naq V nffhzrq lbh zrnag Zvfhmh va gur rkvfgvat fpranevb, fb vs gung'f ernyyl gur raq bs Zvfhmh, gung jnf nyzbfg yrff tvira guna nal bs gur bguref. Hayrff Zvfhmh naq Lhxvgb QB fubj hc ntnva, yvxr ubccvat gvzrf zber guna bapr urer, vg'yy pregnvayl yrnir n ybg bs tnccvat VZUB. Ohg, gung'f jul V pna'g ernyyl fnl zhpu bs nalguvat hagvy V frr ng yrnfg BAR zber rcvfbqr vs abg zber guna bar. V qrsvavgryl ybir gur fubj... n pbzcyrgr punenpgre pnfg fjvgpubire, vs gung'f jung guvf vf, obguref zr fyvtugyl va gur pbaprcg bs abg frrvat nal bs gur bguref ntnva, ohg fb sne gurfr punenpgref ner avpr naq gur cybg rkcyvpngvba guvf jvyy cebivqr jbhyq fgvyy trg zr gb xrrc jngpuvat... ohg nyfb, pbzcyrgr pnfg fjvgpubire jbhyq nyfb or bqq fvapr gur gvgyr frdhrapr frrzf rfgnoyvfurq... qb gur bgure fpranevbf unir tveyf bgure guna Zvantv/Xnab/Zvfhmh? V unira'g urneq bs gurz vs fb, naq V jbhyq guvax V jbhyq'ir vs gurer jrer bgure znwbef va bgure nepf. Fb va fubeg V'z whfg yrsg jbaqrevat ng cybg nepuvgrpgher naq ng riragf hagvy V frr fbzr zber. Qnea. :C

Wow, if those are the lengths of my thoughts when I can't comment, then what about when I can? :P

Slipgate
Old 2005-02-20, 02:27
Ex-boss

All will become clear. ;)

If you want to know, though (no plot spoilers, just a structural detail): guvf uvfgbevpny ovg vf na vagreyhqr, jr'yy or onpx jvgu Zvfhmh va cebonoyl nobhg gjb rcvfbqrf.
Old 2005-02-20, 09:01
Obsessive

Old 2005-02-20, 09:08
Local

WHAT NO MORE POTATO!????

pikopikopikopikopiko!!!
Old 2005-02-20, 15:01
Keisuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
WHAT NO MORE POTATO!????

pikopikopikopikopiko!!!
Potato will eventually show up in AIR episodes.

Actually, Potato shoudn't have appeared after the end of Kano story if they were REALLY following the game.
Old 2005-02-23, 07:01
AzureLight

I'm still alive o_o

Just watched 6 and 7... and yeah. Since I haven't gotten past Day 3 of Air PS2, I don't know nuts about the storyline XD;

And my sister complains it being very complex and confusing right now -_-;
Old 2005-02-24, 17:55

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Episode 8キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!

Impressions: This is so rushed. "Shrine" was cut down to like a few minutes. And they breezed by "Mountain road" and even got halfway through "Spirit mountain", but the best is yet to come and I guess they used this to enhance the delivery of episode 9.

Favorite moments: Chicken and snuggling scenes. :D

I was somewhat surprised by the view from the front of that scene, but it was a creative use of the glow effect. ;)
Old 2005-02-25, 03:10
Ex-boss

Bah, I bet they'll find plenty of time for the boring bit at the end of "Sorayume".

No, not that bit, naughty! *hits zalas*

It's interesting how completely the style has changed; more so than I noticed in the game. Hard to say what I think, really... all the anime cliches all of a sudden are a bit grating, but they do fit Kanna nicely...
Old 2005-02-25, 04:03
Visitor

Anime Kanna definitely seems a lot "cuter" and much more expressive emotionally than the game counter part. I kind of thought that anime Kanna had lost a bit of her dignity in the process.

Anyway not that I really care, I'm not much of a fan of the Summer arc either way. :p
Closed Thread