gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-10-03, 09:11
Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

First post has been updated to include the latest patch which includes fixes for the 4th line bug, the backlog, staff room crash, and numerous other small issues. A big thanks to Erengy for making this possible.
Old 2011-10-04, 05:58
Unregistered

Many thanks for the new and improved patch.
Old 2011-10-04, 14:39
Unregistered

A typo from Kiri route: "Ah... We've been walking randomly for a while, but aren't you tried? Let's take a break somewhere."
Old 2011-10-25, 16:17
SaMo0204

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot Edger & Erengy.
You really make my day.
Now stop neeting.... eeerrrr.... working.... and play some visuals!!!~~~~
Old 2012-01-30, 10:21
Unregistered

Default Cover

Hi
I want to know the back cover and the inserts of the game? Does it have pic that indicates ergo? I am asking this since it will be easy to import. Coz if there are pics that shows ergo on the covers and the inserts the custom will seize it fro me.
Please tell me :)
Old 2012-01-30, 14:31
Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I want to know the back cover and the inserts of the game? Does it have pic that indicates ergo? I am asking this since it will be easy to import. Coz if there are pics that shows ergo on the covers and the inserts the custom will seize it fro me.
Please tell me :)
I'm going to assume by "ergo", you mean NSFW images. I'm not sure what you mean by "inserts", but the front cover is the image shown on the first post of the thread. As for the back cover, there isn't any nudity but it's not exactly something you'd want to show your kids. This is for the DVD version, which is the version you want.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...r/774381e8.jpg
Old 2012-01-31, 02:16
Aaeru

Also available on Amazon jp as a DL version for 2,990 yen
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...973145&sr=1-50
Old 2012-01-31, 09:14
Unregistered

Hi,
Thanks Edgar for the reply and the translation of the game, I have always wanted to know the other stories of the girls after watching the anime. The back cover shows a bit of nudity I know even a little the customs will seize it from me. It seems I will have to get a download of it -_-

Aaeru: thanks for the link, but i am not in Japan so it will not allow me to purchase and download it.

I wanted to buy da capo one and two as hard copy but again I am afraid that customs will seize it too if they found nudity on the covers -_-

Before I was lucky when I import wind visual novel the cover didn't show any nudity.
Old 2012-01-31, 09:31
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

you don't need to be in japan to purchase download editions from amazon, you just need an account on JP amazon
Old 2012-01-31, 09:57
Unregistered

This what's written for canvas 2 game download
Product Details
Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the Japan and who have a Japan billing address.

So at least i have to get an address in Japan.
Old 2012-01-31, 12:35
Unregistered

http://gyutto.com/i/item32933
Old 2012-02-05, 05:06
Unregistered

Angry

Just get the ISO from a torrent and stop bitching and whining about the fucking customs. I know that supporting the things you like is all well and good, but if the japs don't bother to try and sell stuff to other countries, then why should we give them money for it ?
Old 2012-02-05, 05:14
Obsessive

Quote:
Just get the ISO from a torrent and stop bitching and whining about the fucking customs. I know that supporting the things you like is all well and good, but if the japs don't bother to try and sell stuff to other countries, then why should we give them money for it ?
then fuck off
Old 2012-02-07, 19:07
Unregistered

Quote:
I wouldn't have put it in such an inflammatory way, but you're basically right. We're not even a blip on their economic radar unless/until the game gets officially announced licensed and localized for us.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:33
Unregistered

What is the "dramatic" option above the Q.save in the menu? What does it do?