gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Poll: Who is the ONE true character?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Who is the ONE true character?

Old 2006-03-31, 06:43
Ex-boss

Default ONE character battle #1

As requested, a character battle for the Key team's greatest game. If you don't know who to vote for, the correct answer is "Misaki Kawana".

(Apologies for the untranslatable nature of some of the quotes. Ideas welcome for translatable alternatives, or for the missing ones.)
Old 2006-03-31, 07:49
inuyasha9854

Easy 'nuf decision here.
Old 2006-03-31, 09:37
Obsessive

And since I have only an inkling of what ONE is, nor will I ever get to play it, or find a working copy of it through legal <strike>and/or illegal</strike> means, RANDOM PICKINGS!!!!!

Vote Misaki. Or Haeleth will cry. I think.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2006-03-31, 11:12
Ex-boss

For sheer emotional impact, nothing Key produced after their split with Tactics has ever matched the scene where you receive a New Year's card from Sempai. She is the only character ever to have turned me into a raving fanboy - Shiori and Minagi come close, but only Sempai has done it.

*trails off, eyes sparkling, like Fuuko high on starfish*
Old 2006-03-31, 11:41
inuyasha9854

*twinkle*
Old 2006-03-31, 12:41
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to Carl
Default Re: ONE character battle #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeleth
As requested, a character battle for the Key team's greatest game. If you don't know who to vote for, the correct answer is "Misaki Kawana".
あのね! (Д`)

Hmm, I wonder if anyone is going to vote for Misao...?
Old 2006-03-31, 19:13
Local

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku

Akane is my favorite I love her charcter design so much. When I saw her image I thought she was the main girl ^-^"
Old 2006-03-31, 20:18
Local

Like Prometheus giving men of Greek the gift of fire, Rumi Nanase with her gift of Kimuchi to me, which remains my favourite.
Old 2008-03-25, 21:21
Visitor

Hmm... this is my first post here...

I originally voted for Misaki, since that route was the first one I managed to finish. (that, and Haeleth said so) So far, I have managed to the routes of all the girls except for Akane and Mizuka.

My impressions so far:

Mizuka - A standard osananajimi-type, but I simply love the way she and the main character interact in the morning. Of the six girls, I'll leave her for last, since her childhood actions, AFAIK, partly lead to the whole "World of Eternity" separation.

Rumi - Tsundere classic.(c) Once you have a taste, you simply can't accept a different flavor. The good: The most quotable character in the game. The bad: Her route and story leave much to be desired lowers her overall appeal to "meh +". Either that, or "remarkable -". I finished her route second.

Akane - A quiet girl with a taste for sweets? I'm sure that she and Ayu will have a war over taiyaki if they ever met at a taiyaki stand. (though Akane will win hands-down if the prize is a waffle) I'm leaving her fifth, since she explains the World of Eternity in her route (or so I heard).

Mio - God she is cute. Even without words, her vast array of expressions are as memorable as any of Nanase's quotes. Right now, she is vying with Misaki-sempai for top position. The backstory involving her more prized sketchbook nearly made me shed tears. (something that is nearly impossible for me to do today, even when I want to) Final grade? Either "remarkable +" or "MOE~~~!!! -". I finished her route third.

Misaki - Misaki-sempai is such an interesting character, even after almost ten years after ONE's initial release. I mean, she's blind, but she can still be mischievous, have a childish personality, skip cleaning duty, and enjoy running. That, and she can eat her carrots, use a knife and fork, and dispose curry at an abominable rate. And after following her route, I still see her as the character that probably needs the protagonist the most, even with her strong inner strength. Final grade: Anywhere from "MOE~~~!!! -" to "MOE~~~!!! +", though I may go through her route a second time for a second opinion. I finished her route first, and without any hints or walkthroughs.

Mayu - No, no, no, no, no. Simply no. Too much of a crybaby and too loli for my tastes, even without the ero-scenes. Is it just me, or was Mayu's original school a middle school? About the only redeeming quality might be her involvement with Nanase (see "Rumi" above). My grade would have to be the lowest, at "bleh +". I finished her route fourth (though tried her route second).

Oh, and before I forget, P.S.: Yukimi's last name is Miyama, not Fukuyama. Oh well, it's a mistake anyone could make before the release of a proper translation :P
Old 2008-03-25, 21:38
Posts way too much

Dead thread is dead.

That said, Akane and Misaki rule. =p

EDIT: Okay, created a newer poll, for the Key team's (actual) greatest game. =p

Last edited by Asceai; 2008-03-26 at 02:35.