gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #841  
Old 2011-04-11, 16:21
swiftnissity swiftnissity is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
Default

Koihime musou is 3/8 of the way to voices
http://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/57471578979577856


Quote:
We're now 3/8 of the way towards the goal needed to get #voices in #Koihime !
about 8 hours ago via Facebook
3/8 of 2000 = 750
  #842  
Old 2011-04-11, 16:49
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=Unregistered;68755]Think veeery hard about the reason everyone hates the PS2 ver of Cross Channel/[quote]
Did I not say there are games where the H- has an important emotional impact? With those games I would definitely agree. Although I bet the 360 version will rectify that.

Quote:
And I daresay Oretsuba R is going to lose quite a lot along with those higiii-infested eroscenes.
Unlikely. I don't see the H- as a pivotal point in OreTsubasa, and people grumbling about Ai's route seem to just be those dissatisfied that she was chosen above others. In other words, fanboi wankery.
  #843  
Old 2011-04-11, 21:15
Moogy's Avatar
Moogy Moogy is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: #tlwiki@irc.rizon.net
Posts: 430
Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default

What he meant is that there's quite a lot of other stuff besides eroscenes that needs to be taken out if you want to make an all-ages version of Oretsuba. I mean, honestly, can you imagine Shuusuke's chapter without 18+ gags at all? I sure can't. Add in Kakeru's backstory, that scene in the brothel with Karura, and hell, the proliferation of adult stuff throughout the game in general and it's like... you're just losing quite a bit, and for no real reason.

Ai's route will very likely not be worth reading; I have my doubts that Jackson will even write it. I really don't think that something that's very likely going to end up as an afterthought is enough to make up for all of the content that needs to be censored or altered for an all-ages version of the game.

And this isn't even touching on the issue of the completely new character they're adding. Nishimata character design advertisements are the last thing that Oretsuba needs more of, and I'm sure that the new girl they came up with isn't going to be anything more than one of those.
  #844  
Old 2011-04-11, 22:31
fujifruit's Avatar
fujifruit fujifruit is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
What he meant is that there's quite a lot of other stuff besides eroscenes that needs to be taken out if you want to make an all-ages version of Oretsuba. I mean, honestly, can you imagine Shuusuke's chapter without 18+ gags at all? I sure can't. Add in Kakeru's backstory, that scene in the brothel with Karura, and hell, the proliferation of adult stuff throughout the game in general and it's like... you're just losing quite a bit, and for no real reason.

Ai's route will very likely not be worth reading; I have my doubts that Jackson will even write it. I really don't think that something that's very likely going to end up as an afterthought is enough to make up for all of the content that needs to be censored or altered for an all-ages version of the game.

And this isn't even touching on the issue of the completely new character they're adding. Nishimata character design advertisements are the last thing that Oretsuba needs more of, and I'm sure that the new girl they came up with isn't going to be anything more than one of those.
Don't worry Moogy! That new character design will be rehashed in Oretsuba Love Rainbow! Using the character design to its full potential.
__________________
Air freshener.
  #845  
Old 2011-04-12, 02:02
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
Nishimata character design advertisements are the last thing that Oretsuba needs more of, and I'm sure that the new girl they came up with isn't going to be anything more than one of those.
Maybe you should use those psychic powers for something more useful...
  #846  
Old 2011-04-12, 08:18
zalas zalas is offline
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: fushigi misuterii
Posts: 1,831
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Default

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...pjapan_charity

Currently at 501,000 yen and rising...
__________________
~Yoda is waiting in the air~ | HAVEN
  #847  
Old 2011-04-12, 15:19
dorkatlarge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I learned today that TLWiki has released a nudity-free patch for G-Senjou no Maou. It's rated on the VNDB as 17+, and the site currently says, "Note that frequent, strong sexual references and suggestive visuals have been left in-game." See http://vndb.org/r13826 . Both the original 18+ patch and this new patch are at http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...Senjou_no_Maou .
  #848  
Old 2011-04-12, 23:46
fujifruit's Avatar
fujifruit fujifruit is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkatlarge View Post
I learned today that TLWiki has released a nudity-free patch for G-Senjou no Maou. It's rated on the VNDB as 17+, and the site currently says, "Note that frequent, strong sexual references and suggestive visuals have been left in-game." See http://vndb.org/r13826 . Both the original 18+ patch and this new patch are at http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...Senjou_no_Maou .
Thanks I'll need this since I'm not capable of hitting ctrl!
Insert meme
__________________
Air freshener.
  #849  
Old 2011-04-13, 18:08
swiftnissity swiftnissity is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
13 Apr 2011 We at MangaGamer are proud to announce that a release date has now been set for Kotori Love ExP!

It will be available for purchase on April 29th, 2011!
2 weeks till Kotori
  #850  
Old 2011-04-15, 02:06
dorkatlarge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For quite a few months, the Toradora Portable translation project was only on the Hongfire forum, and it didn't seem to be making much progress. In the last few days, they have found useful tools, and the project is now on TLWiki at http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...adora_Portable!
  #851  
Old 2011-04-16, 19:11
swiftnissity swiftnissity is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
Default

http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2010.../#comment-2155

For mangagamer to make a profit on Koihime musou they need to reach about 1000 sales.

Meaning that mangagamer has yet to make a profit on the title....ouch =/
  #852  
Old 2011-04-17, 03:55
Shii's Avatar
Shii Shii is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cloudy Water
Posts: 497
Send a message via ICQ to Shii
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnissity View Post
http://mangagamer.wordpress.com/2010.../#comment-2155

For mangagamer to make a profit on Koihime musou they need to reach about 1000 sales.

Meaning that mangagamer has yet to make a profit on the title....ouch =/
If only they allowed people to buy from Japan :(
  #853  
Old 2011-04-17, 12:33
fujifruit's Avatar
fujifruit fujifruit is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii View Post
If only they allowed people to buy from Japan :(
I assume you live in Japan?
__________________
Air freshener.
  #854  
Old 2011-04-18, 02:12
dorkatlarge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For those who are interested, the latest partial LovePlus translation patch has been released. Here's the specific post in the Gbatemp.net forum thread: http://gbatemp.net/t272861-love-plus...post&p=3597434
  #855  
Old 2011-04-18, 09:02
swiftnissity swiftnissity is offline
Obsessive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 231
Default

Nintendo's new console will be revealed at E3 in June according to IGN. http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/116/1161875p1.html Whether we'll get visual novels on this or not is uncertain.

According to sources it has:

HD/1080p Resolutions

Significantly more powerful then PS3 and Xbox 360

New controller with a built in screen, the screen being touch capable.

Its purpose its to recapture the hardcore market.

Edit:

The working name is 'Project Cafe' http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/116/1162045p1.html

Last edited by swiftnissity; 2011-04-18 at 09:08.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General News 3: It Isn't Over Yet! zalas General Discussion 1500 2010-04-26 19:28
General News: Continuing Coverage Unregistered General Discussion 300 2007-07-19 06:20
General News AstCd2 General Discussion 605 2007-02-01 07:59
Nekonekosoft (General News & Discussion) AstCd2 General Discussion 51 2006-04-15 18:07
Old News? New News? Drunken News? Talbain General Discussion 5 2006-04-05 15:25


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 13:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.