gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-05-16, 04:59
Obsessive

^...what am I looking at here?
Old 2009-05-16, 05:01
Posts way too much

I find the safety pins in nipples thing rather horrifying, too. In fact, that's the thing about Extravaganza's FD that gives me the chills to think about. The entire game is essentially watching two girls get ero'd to death, in very splatter-violent ways, and to a more extreme level than pretty much any other eroge ever, but the thing that made me the most uncomfortable was the piercing >_>

I've seriously said 'no' to games that I would have otherwise bought, except for one CG in the OP video or on the website showing that piercing shit. The only games I've gotten with it I had been convinced were top-tier titles otherwise (like Extravaganza) or I had no idea (Extravaganza's FD).

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-05-16 at 05:08.
Old 2009-05-16, 09:44
Local

Send a message via AIM to tea panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTX View Post
Looks vaguely like crudely drawn spilled organs. Some hair. And a finger.

I think.
Old 2009-05-16, 10:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTX View Post
Let see: two fingers, some intestines, a hair (maybe a head I think) placed on bed near a girl lap. Look like she has just chopped our poor protagonist.

Hmm, I remember reading about a case in real life in which a Japanese woman killed a man and keeping his reproduction organ in her wallet.
Old 2009-05-16, 17:37
Obsessive

The intestines... are fine. Seems a little big (large intestine is a lot more bumpy so must be small, but not a big deal. Possibly a liver at the bottom center. Maybe two kidneys and a heart on the top, cuz they're that general shape. But what are the other three mystery organs? There's something terribly wrong with that picture. There are too many organs on the floor for a normal human being to have.
Old 2009-05-16, 19:30
Regular

A pile of organs and a... blood-splattered Tribble? I always knew they were secretly murderous...

Quote:
...wow, hello intestine. I didn't see that at ALL til you pointed it out. It's a little sad when your first reaction isn't "omg ew her guts are spilling out!" but rather "owwww, safety pins in nipples!"...
Well, it makes sense. I mean one can't even hypothetically imagine what it would be like to have your stomach split open, but the piercing thing is just all too conceivable. *shudder*
Old 2009-06-01, 03:38
Regular

There is someone, translating BALDR SKY Dive1“LostMemory”'s script

just translate the script, noone's injecting text into the game for him

And he's not translating it to English

But Vietnamese instead...

Meaning I can translate it to English

Wondering if I should post it here... '_'
Old 2009-06-01, 08:55
Local

sounds soo tempting, but if the translation can not be displayed, i think that i prefer another game instead, but talking with the hackers here or in #ensue you might find some help...
Old 2009-06-01, 12:12
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Why the hell would anyone translate shit into Vietnamese instead of English.

That said, I'm not terribly enthused by the idea of a Japanese to Vietnamese to English translation either.
Old 2009-06-01, 21:48

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
Why not? Just because Vietnamese is not as prevalent a language doesn't mean that people shouldn't translate into it. And people should be translating into their native tongue, anyway.
Old 2009-06-01, 22:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post

That said, I'm not terribly enthused by the idea of a Japanese to Vietnamese to English translation either.
Because their English writing skill isn't so good as their native one?
Old 2009-06-02, 04:02
Unregistered

@Moogy: So u said that to every groups attempt to do some translation not in Eenglish? They're Vietnamese so that would make sense if they translate it into their language no?
There's one possibility like NML that they're not fluent in English, but also why the hell they would have to translate to English anyway.
Old 2009-06-02, 08:16
Local

Send a message via AIM to pbsaffran Send a message via Skype™ to pbsaffran

Moogy > there are people in the world (like me) who couldn't care less about English. I do non-english releases, period. Should I troll in every thread where an English patch is being worked on? I didn't think so.
Old 2009-06-02, 08:56
Local

Why so butthurt, guys? He just says that it will be better if a lot of people in the world would enjoy the work, instead of 1000(?) vn fans in Vietnam. This is a one of the reasons, I'm not translating things into Russian.

Last edited by LoSs; 2009-06-02 at 10:27.
Old 2009-06-02, 09:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSs View Post
Why so butthurt, guys? He just says, that it will be better if a lot of people in the world would enjoy the work, instead of 1000(?) vn fans in Vietnam. This is a reason, I'm not translating things into Russian.
There aren't that many vn fans in VN. Well, i'm sure the reason they didn't translate it into English is because their writing skill isn't good enough, and they don't want to ruin the game.

I also prefer vn in English(or even Japanese, if I can read it) rather than in my native language, due to language problem. Unless the translator is very skilled.