gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-12-07, 21:15
Unregistered

DO NOT QUESTION THE ALL MIGHTY TRANSLATORS.

Seriously, though. They have 'real life' to deal with. Of course a couple lines are gonna take a few years, man. Use your head.
Old 2008-12-07, 22:10
Obsessive

Drama status is LOL LEAKED, SHIT HAPPENED, O HAI TEASER PATCH, MAYBE FULL PATCH BEFORE WOLD ENDS.

Also, the whole thingamajig has been retranslated, or at least, cleaned of British references.

So, WOOHOO PARTYTIEM.
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2008-12-10, 09:39
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0 View Post
Also, the whole thingamajig has been retranslated, or at least, cleaned of British references.

So, WOOHOO PARTYTIEM.
You got rid of the British references? Are you serious?! Did you introduce the grammar errors around that time, too?
Old 2008-12-12, 01:21
Regular

You can take this and report it. I just don't have enough free time :P

Edit: Another one:

Last edited by MattBaker; 2008-12-12 at 05:24.
Old 2008-12-18, 10:35
Regular

I have downloaded the patch and it is working but I have to run the game as an administrator to get reallive to work. My OS is Vista is there any problems with the patch and vista? And can someone tell me how to fix it? And on a side note can someone tell me when Ayu Day is?
Old 2008-12-19, 01:47
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inexperienced Gaijin View Post
And on a side note can someone tell me when Ayu Day is?
It's January 7th, Tsukimiya Ayu's birthday, lol :))
Old 2008-12-28, 22:19
Regular

Well now that I have got to play around with the patch I think it has been done well and I look forward to the full patch so I can finish Mai's path and of course the rest of the game. So keep up the good work you guys. (Side note: if anyone has actually finished Mai's path before can someone tell me how to finish it I went ahead and continued even though the patch thats out now ends the english at Jan 20 in the game I still went ahead and made to Jan. 30 and am not sure which choices to make as I seem to keep getting a bad end no matter what. Please help me if you can. Ok that was a long side note so sorry about that.)
Old 2009-01-07, 02:16
Regular

Today is Ayu's day, looks like they have to delay the patch again...
Old 2009-05-19, 02:35
Visitor

Downloaded the newest patch, and I am so happy that I can finally play the game with voices.

But there is one problem I am having when I put the game in full screen. My monitor flickers a few times then remains in windows mode at the top of the screen. When I have the game in windows mode, it plays normally.

This is kind of weird because I never had this problem with older patches. Anyone knows what could be causing it?

If it helps, I am using Vista. I even put it in XP mode but it didn't do anything.
Old 2009-05-19, 04:21
Regular

Does it look something like this? http://imgur.com/uye2v.jpg

Actual screenshot while running in fullscreen mode. It's a weird way to do it, but that might explain some stuff. Maybe reinstall and patch over a fresh install?
Old 2009-05-19, 12:18
Visitor

Yeah, it looks similar to that. I am alright with windows mode, but I guess I will re-install it after work.
Old 2009-05-19, 18:53
Regular

What happens when you manually set your resolution to 640x480 then go fullscreen? From what I could tell, it changes your resolution then moves the window so you don't see the borders and such.
Old 2009-05-19, 22:58
Visitor

Thanks, that worked. Don't have re-install it anymore.
Old 2009-06-20, 16:09
Regular

Going to bump our own thread for this one.

Quote:
06/21/09 - We are proud to announce the final path. You either love or love to hate her. Ayu - a true eat and run Taiyaki girl! With the Taiyaki Edition patch, Kanon is completely playable. Now stay tuned for an important public annoucement; listen up children, this stuff is important! We are in the process of creating a final patch. Some of you have already emailed me about typos in various paths and I thank you. However, in order to make an exceptional patch; we appeal to you, our audience, to proof our work. Email me typos, things that could use explaining, malformed sentences! We wish to release the final patch on July 21, on Key's 10th Anniversary. That is one month from today. The cutoff date will be July 19th. I do hope that you, my friends, will see this to be reasonable timeframe to improve our work. In other news, today is my birthday! Even if you don't have a typo, wish me a happy birthday! Thank you.
There are still some issues as far as I know (some graphic related stuff), and there might be some voice related issues in Ayu's route. I haven't touched Mai or Ayu so I can't comment on any editing issues there. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. Please report any bugs to RadicalR so we can make the final patch!

Last edited by Minagi; 2009-06-20 at 16:11.
Old 2009-06-20, 17:17
Local

So, after Kanon is done, what do you guys plan on doing? Is there another title that NDT is going to translate? Taking suggestions?