gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-05-17, 18:11
Roto

Yeah, they were a bit slow with my copy, too. I pre-ordered on April 10, they said it would be in stock on the 30th, but it didn't ship until May 7th (I received it last Tuesday.)

Of course, with the rate I usually get to these things, I might actually end up playing it in a year or two <.<
Old 2009-05-19, 19:45
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto View Post
I might actually end up playing it in a year or two <.<
Ooooh no you don't >_<. I vaguely rememebered tomokataoka said something like: "it doesn't matter which chapter do you play first". And about the length of the chapters... I'm not sure how did tomokataoka get the "Narcissu1=100K" and "Narcissu2=250K". But using that as a reference, then the first three chapters would be around about 250K~300K EACH (meaning all of them are a bit longer than Narcissu 2nd). In comparison, tomokataoka's fourth chapter is only about 150K or so.

Sure a lot of erogamers would say the third chapter (by that light writer) or the first chapter (by that himawari writer) is the best story out of the four. But if you love tomokataoka as much as I do, his writing is always the best. Especially the first 3 minichapters - it's completely filled with pure kataoka-awesomeness XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So go and play Chiisa na iris, it will only take a few hours and certainly won't disappoint you.
Old 2009-05-21, 08:14
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato View Post
I love you
o.o

Please be the father of my children, without any child support or fees.

Edit:
How do I buy it ddl style?
This (NSFW) went up on sofurin dlsite today.
Old 2009-10-06, 18:54
Visitor

Red face

Sorryto ask some stupid question,but can i ask you for spoiling about Setsumi in Narcissu 3rd?I cant read japanese.I dont know why it have some scene of Narcissu 1,2 in Narcissu 3 intro?When i use Atlas to translate some information in main page,name "Setsumi" appear in "other character" ,so does it have any relation with two previous stories?Or Setsumi reborn?still alive in other world?and other character's role in 3rd version?Thank you very much.
By the way,please help me solve this problem:i downloaded Narcissu 3 but the AGTH didnt work.i use 3 usual way to hook text but nothing happern.Does it have hcode?if it exist,please give me that code.once again,thanks for any help.
Old 2009-10-06, 22:11
Obsessive

Setsumi appeared in the 3rd chapter as a sub character. Her escape in narcissu 1st was briefly mentioned in the 1st chapter. She also appear at the ending of the himeko epilogue IIRC (with no cgs obviously).
Old 2009-10-07, 23:38
Visitor

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Setsumi appeared in the 3rd chapter as a sub character. Her escape in narcissu 1st was briefly mentioned in the 1st chapter. She also appear at the ending of the himeko epilogue IIRC (with no cgs obviously).
Thanks a lot.What a surprise!In the title screen,she wear a school uniform so i never think it relate to Narcissu 1,so ..."Narcissu" in 3rd ver have any mean similar to the Narcissu 1,2 (echo or sth..?)?Its character look weird(at first,i dont think the girl in "other character" is Setsumi)
Sorry for my curiosity (-_-),just because the lack of japanese language,it will take me a long time to get it.
Old 2009-10-08, 12:24
Posts way too much

Mizuiro, mizuiro, get yer mizuiro (NSFW)

I know Mizuiro isn't all that great but, heck, might as well take this opportunity to complete your NNS collection, right?
Old 2009-10-09, 00:22

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

I wonder whether I should buy Gin'iro from DLSite or hold off until I can get a physical copy from Japan...
Old 2009-10-09, 02:39
Obsessive

Hey does that patch work on this? If so I would recommend this to everyone!

@Fire "unknown"
I don't get your question somehow. >_<
I really tried! >_<
Old 2009-10-09, 04:14
Posts way too much

What patch?
Old 2009-10-11, 01:49
Obsessive

Probably the Ayashii 25% Mizuiro patch?

http://www.ayashii.com/blog/ayashii-gamesubs.html
Old 2009-10-11, 03:24
Posts way too much

Oh, I looked at that. It's a very odd translation; for some reason, a lot of lines are commented out and simply not translated at all, where there's no clear reason for this. Also suffers from several cases of 'translator reverse' but that's pretty common anyway.
Old 2010-01-03, 09:56
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Rather unrelated but just grabbing the first Narci thread around...

As of a few hours ago, I found out that the C77 Narci drama CD that came out (which is supposed to be some kind of short digest version of the story line) is in shops... From what I heard it had sold out at C77 by like 11:30am or so...

Mainly the main suspects, Tora, Melon, Akibaoo, and Messe Sanoh, D-stage... usually searching for the circle ステージなな will probably bring something up. I just ordered mine through messe, and anyone else that wants a copy should probably get their orders in since I have no idea what the stock/reprinting situation is on the item...
Old 2010-01-04, 00:37
Obsessive

Short digest of ... Narci 1 or 2? I'm just disappointed about the fact that the second volume of mizu no marginal got pushed back to at least august next year.
Old 2010-01-04, 17:55
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Saaaaa....

Judging by the context on the stage nana site, it's probably a digest version of 1. I'll find out in a week or two after my copy arrives I suppose.