gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-08-23, 05:43
Unregistered

please post it on the TLwiki...
Old 2008-09-18, 15:19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakman View Post
I am the 80% translator for Cross Channel, and I'm pretty sorry of the state of the project for the last months (years ?)... I haven't worked on it for more than a year, and although some editing was done on the demo, it's been sitting on my hard drive for some time now.
Considering I did the translation some time ago, it's definitely *rough*, so the amount of editing needed is kind of staggering. But I'm not sure it's worth scrapping the project. Cross Channel is definitely a good story.
I just could use some editors.
Was there ever any contact made? Or is this still on the back burner for a few more eons? Like others have said, with it's current idle status a Wiki could prove productive.