gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-07-23, 17:00
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Starchanchan Send a message via MSN to Starchanchan
Default [Release] The Work of an Angel -Demo-

http://dejavu.visualnews.net/projects-angeldemo.html

Demo of a Kanon fangame by APPLEproject, and yes, it's the same group that did Stay.~fragments of memories~, which I also localized the demo of. This has the same basic system; i.e., you don't click through scenarios, but rather watch it as more of a programmed video. Still enjoyable and pretty.

Unfortunately, the game is commercial and a bit obscure, so there's no real point in making a patch for the full game. Same thing with Stay.
Old 2007-07-23, 23:40
Unregistered

If you hunt around in some of the stores that sell second-hand doujin games, you should still be able to find a copy around. Its quite a nice short story, well written plus had something very subtle that didn't hit me till the last minute but made me go "Ah!" Highly recommended if you can find it.

Piece of trivia: Manack, one of the composers for Little Busters, was a part of APPLE Project.