gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 2008-11-16, 21:34
Apples's Avatar
Apples Apples is offline
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 76
Default

Pardon my ignorance. How did they censor X-Change 3? I only played 1 and 2.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2008-11-17, 11:23
kouryuu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I haven't played it yet, so I realize you can't say much, but what about Matsuri's route would get it removed, and why is it so great?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2008-11-17, 12:09
Asceai's Avatar
Asceai Asceai is offline
Posts way too much
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance. How did they censor X-Change 3? I only played 1 and 2.
Apparently they cut out some loli's H scenes.

Quote:
I haven't played it yet, so I realize you can't say much, but what about Matsuri's route would get it removed, and why is it so great?
Because Tanaka said in an interview somewhere that she's 13 or so. =p
And I don't want to see any of KK removed. I doubt they will anyway, though.. at least she doesn't LOOK _that_ young.
__________________
www.erogenews.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2008-11-17, 12:24
zalas zalas is offline
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: fushigi misuterii
Posts: 1,831
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
Because Tanaka said in an interview somewhere that she's 13 or so. =p
And I don't want to see any of KK removed. I doubt they will anyway, though.. at least she doesn't LOOK _that_ young.
According to this instructional software program(NSFW), some girls may not hit the red bean rice day until they're 18!
__________________
~Yoda is waiting in the air~ | HAVEN
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2008-11-18, 06:59
kouryuu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ahh, well, if she doesn't LOOK like a loli, they'll probably just go the "This loli is over 18 yrs old" route with the english manual having her age as question marks.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 2008-11-18, 14:19
Asceai's Avatar
Asceai Asceai is offline
Posts way too much
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouryuu View Post
Ahh, well, if she doesn't LOOK like a loli, they'll probably just go the "This loli is over 18 yrs old" route with the english manual having her age as question marks.
Which is essentially what the original game did anyway. CD Bros, as part of the EOCS (hell, didn't they all but START the EOCS?), has all characters involved in H scenes being implicitly 18+ anyway.
__________________
www.erogenews.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Lover windstar Production & Help 9 2009-10-24 06:58
Tidbit about Peach Princess Anath General Discussion 3 2008-09-17 09:09
Decrypting Princess Maker 2 texts... OBrasilo Technical Issues 0 2008-03-20 06:25
princess maker 4 (gui only) patch papillon General Discussion 0 2007-11-09 11:03
Peach Princess Acquires Hirameki? Talbain General Discussion 13 2007-08-10 02:12


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 13:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.