gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-03-25, 15:07
Chewy

Due to some rights issues with KID, they're not including the voices for Remember11. Yeah, I don't understand it either.

"角色語音部分,由於Kid社產權轉移的緣故,只有日文版能夠使用" -- from http://www.ttime.com.tw/epaper/no47/no47.pdf
Old 2008-03-28, 17:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Due to some rights issues with KID, they're not including the voices for Remember11. Yeah, I don't understand it either.

"角色語音部分,由於Kid社產權轉移的緣故,只有日文版能夠使用" -- from http://www.ttime.com.tw/epaper/no47/no47.pdf
No voice...:( Then I will need to rethink before getting it.

Does anyone know if there is a Chinese translation of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? I tried to search on google but couldn't find any useful info.
Old 2008-03-28, 18:20
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
No voice...:( Then I will need to rethink before getting it.

Does anyone know if there is a Chinese translation of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? I tried to search on google but couldn't find any useful info.
There were at least 2 teams that tried to translate the game, but neither of them completed. I believe the first one ended because they were unable to reinsert text, which shouldn't really be a problem. The second one seem to have started around 2006, or maybe 2007, but went silent soon after "debut". Both teams worked on DVD spec of the game.

Now that the LE is out, let's see if anyone would take on a project to translate the LE.
Old 2008-04-12, 23:08

I finally finished MO5 a couple of days ago and I must say I really enjoyed it. Played Mahiro's route last since that's the true story path and I like to leave the true stuff right at the end. Mahiro's route also really reminds me of Tortinita's route + Al Fine from Symphonic Rain.

I didn't really like Asuka and Mizuho's routes (not really into their characters) so I just quickly read through them. Miumi's route reminds me a bit of Shiori's route from Kanon. And I am glad that I left Mahiro's route for the end since I don't think I will want to play another route after completing hers.

Some of the BGM was good too I thought, and I really liked the OP song (even made a vid with it and put it on Youtube). One day I am going to learn the piano piece for the BGM that plays in the title screen (forgot the name of it).

Now I can't wait until Encore comes out. Anyone knows when T-Time is planning to release it? (I am guessing in a year or 2)

Also, I just got MO Sorekara. I don't think I will start on it now but I just want to ask, is there any particular order I should choose the story paths? Like in MO5, I definitely wouldn't want to play Mahiro's route first.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:23
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChronoEX

(hopefully you're not talking about MO Sorekara -again-)

MO Sorekara...didn't like that game very much. But if you insist...

There are three fairly important criteria in the game that you should keep in mind if you intend to pick your own play order. First of all, if I remember correctly, you need to either play through Karin's (花祭 果凜) or Nonohara's (野乃原 葉夜) route first before you have access to Inori's (陵 祈) true route. Second of all, in the sequel, MO Sorekara -again-, Karin, Inori, and Miyabi's (藤原 雅) story all have an extended epilogue in that game, so their routes are very important if you intend to buy the sequel (which is a very nice game. nice slight character remodel, nice music, nice menu system, nice "true" story wrap-up...) Lastly, but not so importantly, Miyabi's and Yukari's (鷺澤 緣) route, I think, are required to open up Sayorin's (紗代玲) route, although she's only a side character and more of a bonus than a proper route.

Here's the way I played it: Miyabi's first (because I really liked her character), Karin's second (needed to unlock Inori's true route, and I didn't like Nonohara. Plus she's in the sequel), Inori's third (...meh), and in the middle of Yukari's before I had to uninstall the game to make space in my HD (planning on going back to finish that it up though).

Default Recommendation (if saving true route for last and going for all the routes): Yukari and Miyabi first to take care of the unrelated ones. Karin/Nonoha (order doesn't matter) and Inori to finish it all up. Sayorin's route isn't all the crucial (haven't played hers yet though), so you can save it for last to end on a lighter note. Anyway, in terms of quality (in my opinion), this is a really bad way to enjoy the game, since, as previously posted, the True Route is really really disappointing.

Personal Recommendation (basically a reverse of the default one. still assuming that you want to clear all the routes): Nonoha or Karin's first. Inori's second to get the true route out of the way. Yukari's third. Miyabi's fourth (needless to say, she's my favorite). Sayorin's last (although again, she's optional).
Although playing it this way might be a little bit distasteful because as I noticed in visual novels, the idea of clearing the true ending essentially makes all the other ending "bad" endings (esp. in Ever17 and Symphonic Rain, and MO5 to a lesser degree if you really think about it). But that's not so much the case in Miyabi or possibly Yukari's route, since the only real guilt that may plague your conscience is that you wouldn't figure out why Inori dumped you from the out start of the game, as she still comes back to you in both of their routes, to some extent.

Hopefully you could at least understand what I'm getting at. It's really up to you in the end.
Old 2008-04-17, 01:20
Regular

I've been meaning to ask this for a while but is there a Chinese Little Busters! patch out? I wouldn't mind going through the VN again but this time with the ability to further my Chinese skills.
Old 2008-04-17, 19:30
Regular

Ok, there are no full translation patch, but there is a test patch whose only way of getting it is through Bitorrent, but from the posts I've read, don't expect much out of that either.

I personally recommend not messing around with it until a proper patch of some sort comes out (if it ever does), but here's the link to the site if you really want it: http://www.sosg.net/read.php?tid=122521&page=1

Last edited by ChronoEX; 2008-04-17 at 19:40.
Old 2008-04-18, 00:46

Thanks a lot for the guide, ChronoEX. I just copied your post to a word file and will definitely refer to it when I get around to playing the games in the future.

Also it was thanks to your earlier post about MO5 that I decided to go through Mahiro's route last, otherwise I would've picked her route first. ;)
Old 2008-04-19, 15:40
Regular

Another thing to note in Karin and Nonoha's route is that you notice how the scene title would always have a prefix with "so-and-so's route"? The game's path system is kinda odd in that you have to go partially through "Inori's route" before you get to "Cafe route" and then finally presented the choice for either Karin and Nonoha's route. Just keep that in mind in case you rely on the scene title to know where you're going.
Old 2008-04-25, 01:20
Visitor

have any of you guys used renai2(恋爱游戏制作大师2)? quite a nice software, but i wish for more materials and a more stable system. renai2(恋爱游戏制作大师2) is a easy to use software for dating sim and visual novel creation

Last edited by Allithus; 2008-04-25 at 07:53.
Old 2008-04-25, 10:10
Regular

Send a message via MSN to rednaxela

any one noticed that the Chinese translation patch for Nanatsuiro Drops is out already?
here's one of the posts of the patch: http://bbs.sumisora.com/read.php?tid=10884478
basically this is the last game translation project I'm on, and I guess I won't be anticipating any other projects until I graduate from college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allithus View Post
have any of you guys used renai2(恋爱游戏制作大师2)? quite a nice software, but i wish for more materials and a more stable system. renai2(恋爱游戏制作大师2) is a easy to use software for dating sim and visual novel creation
check out this forum for a start: http://www.rpgchina.com/bbs/thread-htm-fid-14.html
Old 2008-04-25, 23:19
Obsessive

Just go back to your studies, FX-chan XDDDDDDDD
Old 2008-07-27, 01:19

Sorry to bring this old thread up but I was wondering does anyone know if any Chinese (or English) translation group is translating or going to translate ef - the latter tale and 11eyes?

Also I noticed on T-Time website that they're planning to release 12Riven in August. Are they going to keep the voices in or will they remove them like what they did with R11?
Old 2008-07-27, 03:36
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
Also I noticed on T-Time website that they're planning to release 12Riven in August. Are they going to keep the voices in or will they remove them like what they did with R11?
They haven't announced anything about removing the voices yet, but just for your information, there is a patch out that adds the voices to T-Time's release of Remember11. It's not that hard to find and is only around 4mb.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:44

Thanks for letting me know. I did some google search and found out how to get the voices working.

I just placed an order for R11 on Yesasia. :D