gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-18, 05:01
dsp2003

Quote:
It does "blur" and "fade"
...plus enables extra CGs with reduced guro.
Old 2009-05-18, 21:14

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

In case people haven't been checking the front page (what front page? XD),
http://novelnews.net/2009/05/18/fanimecon-2009-cubed/
Please post any questions you'd like to ask Halko Momoi in the article's comments section.
Old 2009-05-21, 02:44
Obsessive

Christopher Handley Pleads Guilty to Possession Charges
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ession-charges

Quote:
Christopher Handley has pleaded guilty on Wednesday "to possessing drawings of children being sexually abused." The Iowa man faces up to 15 years in prison and a US$250,000 fine, although sentencing has not been scheduled.
Old 2009-05-21, 16:52
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp2003 View Post
...plus enables extra CGs with reduced guro.
Wow, so I'll finally be able to recommend this amazing vn to some guro-sensitive friends?
Old 2009-05-21, 20:18
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

You always could. The option to censor guro is in the original.

I wanted to remove it, but I decided against it.
Old 2009-05-21, 22:35
Obsessive

and on the lighter side of the news,

Geeks make least selfish lovers: Official
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05...urvey_results/
Don't get it up as much as office workers, though
Quote:
It's official: Geeks make the most considerate lovers, with four in five declaring that sex should be more about their partner than satisfying their own filthy needs.
also discovered just 41 per cent of "those who work in the fitness industry or were regular gym-goers" gave a toss whether or not the Earth moved for their partner.
I wander how a dark-ero-gamer would respond to the survey.... "what partner?.... she is a property and glade to be mine, ask it.. err... ask her"
Old 2009-05-29, 04:09
Obsessive

no really news, but some of you might be interested to know that j-list have found few copies of Ever 17. As you might already know, the title is already out of print, this might be the last chance to get yourself a copy (unless they release a download edition as well)
Old 2009-05-29, 04:39
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
no really news, but some of you might be interested to know that j-list have found few copies of Ever 17. As you might already know, the title is already out of print, this might be the last chance to get yourself a copy (unless they release a download edition as well)
One of which is now MINE. Thanks, this made my day.

Before long I, too, will knows the hacker. :D

Last edited by yuki_tsumotteru; 2009-05-29 at 20:58.
Old 2009-05-29, 08:45
Obsessive

I'll sell mine when it's all rare. Ku ku ku.
Old 2009-05-30, 00:17
Local

More MAKURA Soft stuff coming up...but no, still no announcement for them to seriously take up work on Sakura no Uta. H2O √after and another Complete story Edition slated for a 2009/07/31 release. The Brand's debut work and so-called Sidestory Novel ADV combined and apparently slightly redone (new CG's noted as one of those "selling points" to fans having experienced *read: purchased* both seperately before)...

Also Studio Ryokucha is updating their Koiiro Soramoyou site rather frequently. And with each update I feel like anticipation over this title is raised more and more. Still wondering whether Koisora will feature active/action parts (of hopefully similar lovely scales as magic a ride) though.

Marmalade's 5th project also has been unveiled: Kiss to Maou to Koucha. Slated for late October release (same day as Ryokucha's Koisora) as well..not that I'm really much looking forward to this other than for more Mikeou Bishoujo art included. Though speaking of art it lastly brings back Takanae Kyourin as part of the art team working for this project...and also Chikotam who's now definitely earning herself title of 2009's most busiest Bishoujo artist.

Also the trial for propeller's Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo is out. Anyone gone through it (here's busy with G Senjou no Maou so no time for that yet ^_^)? Judging by first comments it seems to be worth the anticipation.

Oh and AKABEi SOFT2's AKABEiMedia recently announced the release for the 2nd G Senjou no Maou Drama CD...like the first one written by Ru-subo-I. I'd rather see AKABEi SOFT2 going for a FD to G-Sen instead, but who am I to speak (still at *what appears to be the end* of Kanon's chapter ^_^").

Speaking of AKABEi - Sister Brand AKATSUKI WORKS announced Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku- coming from the very same staff that worked on Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu. Merely a top page image put up for it yet at AKATASUKI WORKS' HP (but *that's* some lovely Saeki Hokuto artwork there!)
Old 2009-05-30, 00:29
Posts way too much

My theory with Akatsuki Works is that they've got two teams and alternate between the two. This is the good team again =P
Old 2009-05-30, 14:51

Remake of the Angel Beats! site went online with some new infos including a new charachter - Tenshi/Angel (if you can call that a name).
So it centers around a rebellion against god. I can't help feeling some Haruhi vibes from Yuri with that SSS (死んだ世界戦線) batch.

[edit]
Okay, didn't see it was an anime (overlooking the most important information :D). Nevertheless, high expections on my part.

Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 2009-05-30 at 16:05.
Old 2009-05-30, 16:11
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by EusthEnoptEron View Post
Okay, didn't see it was an anime
Whoa

I've never lost all interest in a new production so quickly before!

As in, it was literally in the space of a quarter of a second that I decided I didn't care about Jun Maeda or Angel Beats any more =p
Old 2009-05-30, 21:22
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
Whoa

I've never lost all interest in a new production so quickly before!

As in, it was literally in the space of a quarter of a second that I decided I didn't care about Jun Maeda or Angel Beats any more =p
If I may ask... why?
Admitted, here's having hoped Angel Beats! ending up to be Visual Novel goodness as well, but even as Anime I'd say that Jun Maeda in charge of script could end up interesting. I mean even at less direct involvement (compared to what apparently Maeda is *supposed* to be for AB!) Hisaya Naoki's sola was a wonderwul work despite the media done for.
Als with a good budget behind Na-Ga's art shouldn't be much of a problem for Anime porting I'd say. As for the Haruhi design-wise similarities brought up ever since the first promo image of Angel Beats! showed up...why am I not surprised? ^_~
Old 2009-05-30, 23:18
Posts way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsurou View Post
If I may ask... why?
Actually, there isn't really an interesting/detailed answer here. I just don't really like anime, and I don't like anything that's basically just spoken Japanese. If Angel Beats was announced to be a drama cd or radio series, I'd have the exact same reaction. If it's not a VN, novel or _possibly_ manga I don't care =p

Last edited by Asceai; 2009-05-30 at 23:22.
Closed Thread