gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2008-08-12, 23:30
Local

Talking Chaos;Head translation done!

OMG, today i entered the wiki page of Chaos;head and saw that the translation is done, wow, i can't believe that the translation was done in a little more than a month, the project started or was posted at 3 of july!, so far this is the global progress 67.4%, the project is at the stage of TC and edit.

and this was posted at the wiki:

Don't worry, aiming to have something released for you guys before end of August. --DeiExMachina

i have a lot of hopes for the project, it would be great to play the game before the anime would be broadcasted!
Old 2008-08-13, 09:28

I agree. I have been keeping my eye on this project for a little while, and the progress being made is wonderful. I look forward to playing the game, can't wait (but I will be patient)!
Old 2008-08-13, 12:03
Visitor

I too been following this project since they started and is amazed how fast it took to get this far. They will probably release the first chapter as a teaser at the end of this month and hopefully release the full game by the end of this year or even earlier if they keep up pace from translating it.
Old 2008-08-15, 02:52
stranger_offline

Red face title is on sale... but i still can't afford it

the game cover looks different when comparing the getchu page with paletmail (which is shared by amazon.co.jp)
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=494065
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=02222
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-la...language=en_JP

so are there 2 different versions of the game? if so any idea which one is being translated?

while on the subject, have anyone here tryed paletmail? their website designed says "don't give us your finical information"! but on the other hand, getchu or amazon (through akibado) can take months to deliver.
Old 2008-08-15, 03:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger_offline View Post
while on the subject, have anyone here tryed paletmail? their website designed says "don't give us your finical information"! but on the other hand, getchu or amazon (through akibado) can take months to deliver.
All of my visual novels (apart from Wind) I got from them, so I think they are o.k, and their pricing is really reasonable...
Old 2008-08-15, 04:46
Regular

No, there's only one version.
Old 2008-08-15, 10:31
Unregistered

Here's a patch that translates the first 5 chapters
http://rapidshare.com/files/136459073/nss.rar

To get it to work just extract that into a folder named nss and place inside the Chaos;Head folder and move the nss.npa file to a different location
Old 2008-08-15, 11:58
Local

Is this official?
or its the collected ones that were posted at the project page?
the CGs are translated?

mmm, im dyng to play the game but i think that i'll wait for an official release...
Old 2008-08-15, 21:16
Obsessive

Do you guys know where are tl files up from chapter 5?
Old 2008-08-19, 04:27
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoNegro View Post
Is this official?
or its the collected ones that were posted at the project page?
the CGs are translated?

mmm, im dyng to play the game but i think that i'll wait for an official release...
We haven't released a patch for Chaos;Head yet. The one mentioned above is made from the half edited scripts on the tlwiki. There is a plan to release something (like a trial of sorts) soon, but there is still a lot to do before that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
Do you guys know where are tl files up from chapter 5?
They are not on the tlwiki yet, they need further editing before they are ready for translation checking and editing. Since our TLC people already have all the stuff on the tlwiki to edit before those, there is no hurry to put them all up.
Old 2008-08-24, 08:19
Obsessive

So when do you plan to upload it there?
I mean, isn't that the purpose of tlwiki?
Old 2008-08-28, 06:06
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerccio View Post
So when do you plan to upload it there?
I mean, isn't that the purpose of tlwiki?
Actually they won't be uploaded anymore, since Translation Check / Editing is nearly finished there is no need. TLWiki helped a lot to gather and connect the various people working on the project, but it is not supposed to be used as an archive of all the files of translation.

We are currently doing final edits on various aspects of the game, then there will be a period of testing. It seems we will skip the demo release and proceed with the full release sooner than expected. Please wait a bit more and thanks for the support.
Old 2008-08-28, 17:06
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoMateria View Post
Actually they won't be uploaded anymore, since Translation Check / Editing is nearly finished there is no need. TLWiki helped a lot to gather and connect the various people working on the project, but it is not supposed to be used as an archive of all the files of translation.

We are currently doing final edits on various aspects of the game, then there will be a period of testing. It seems we will skip the demo release and proceed with the full release sooner than expected. Please wait a bit more and thanks for the support.
Wouldn't it be better to also translate the demo so people on the edge have an ethical way to try out the game before purchasing it?

Just a thought...
Old 2008-08-30, 06:55

Eh, I cannot wait for this! *yay*
Old 2008-09-20, 01:23
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here's a patch that translates the first 5 chapters
http://rapidshare.com/files/136459073/nss.rar

To get it to work just extract that into a folder named nss and place inside the Chaos;Head folder and move the nss.npa file to a different location
I tried doing what you said, but whenever I try to start the game (ie. press the start button in the main menu), the screen fades black for awhile and reloads the main menu again. I tried starting it just regularly with the original nss.npa file and it works fine. Can anyone perhaps tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is there a specific location I should move the nss.npa file to or sumthing?