gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > Technical Issues

Technical Issues For bug reports, problem solving, and help running Japanese software.

Old 2007-10-14, 06:02
Katsukasa

Default Wind -a breath of heart- Extract CGs

Hi!!! o/

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to extract the CGs from Wind Re:Gratitude?
I tried a lot of ways and none worked. ;.;

Thanks!!!
Old 2007-10-14, 06:07
Posts way too much

Er, why?

Are you attempting an additional translation of the game?
Old 2007-10-14, 06:12
Katsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
Er, why?

Are you attempting an additional translation of the game?
No, just wanted to have the CGs to look at. xD I wanted to have them all to use as wallpapers, etc... And I think there's a better way to do it than PrintScreen, Paste on Paint, Save, PrintScreen, Paste on Paint, Save... =)
Old 2007-10-14, 11:27

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Does the Wind patch installer still unpack all the images and repack them? I think the old version did...
Old 2007-10-15, 13:20
Katsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
Does the Wind patch installer still unpack all the images and repack them? I think the old version did...
Don't know... >.<
Old 2007-10-15, 13:48
Asceai too lazy to log in

I wrote a tool a while ago to pull stuff out of .paz files.. you needed to pull the blowfish keys out of mem to use it, but it worked for wind re:gratitude, haruoto and ef.

Then later I found out that roxfan released a tool, and it can do repacking too I think (because NNL and insani no doubt would need repacking)... dunno where you can get that though. I'm sure it's around somewhere. I've got the two-part keys for wind, haruoto and ef at home (I'm at Uni right now), since roxfan's tool probably needs them somehow (unless the keys for the games available at the time are stored in the tool itself, which means it should be able to do wind at least).
Old 2007-10-15, 13:57
Asceai too lazy to log in

Er, to clarify, the ef keys I've got are for the ef _DEMO_. I don't actually have ef, so those keys might be different! (but they're still easy to pull out)
Old 2007-10-15, 18:29
Katsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai too lazy to log in View Post
I wrote a tool a while ago to pull stuff out of .paz files.. you needed to pull the blowfish keys out of mem to use it, but it worked for wind re:gratitude, haruoto and ef.

Then later I found out that roxfan released a tool, and it can do repacking too I think (because NNL and insani no doubt would need repacking)... dunno where you can get that though. I'm sure it's around somewhere. I've got the two-part keys for wind, haruoto and ef at home (I'm at Uni right now), since roxfan's tool probably needs them somehow (unless the keys for the games available at the time are stored in the tool itself, which means it should be able to do wind at least).
Can you pass the tool you made to me? The one roxfan made isn't public release... It's written in the site of NNL... I'll send my mail to you by pm.