gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2011-09-10, 11:38
Unregistered

Default Can't wait

Can't wait for this, I really appreciate it Edger&CO.
How's the editing going?
Old 2011-09-10, 12:01
Local

Send a message via AIM to Edger

Still pretty slow, actually. Maybe 40% through the common route or so.
Old 2011-09-18, 08:19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edger View Post
Still pretty slow, actually. Maybe 40% through the common route or so.
40%? Nice.
That was a week ago though, how about now? Really excited for this.
Old 2011-09-18, 10:52
Local

There's been no change as far as I know.
Old 2011-09-22, 09:09
Unregistered

Quote:
There's been no change as far as I know.
Aww, sad face irl
Old 2011-09-22, 17:09
Zoom909

I just finished up a game I was working on, and this game is important to me, so if another person might help with the script somehow, let me know.

For example, if another part of the script could be edited simultaneously, or if a quality assurance process could be started on earlier parts while later parts are being edited, that sort of thing...

On the other hand, if things are fine the way they are, feel free to ignore me.
Old 2011-09-25, 01:42

how about Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic for your next vn

Last edited by kinunatzs; 2011-09-27 at 23:28.
Old 2011-10-03, 13:47
Unregistered

Any progression so far?
Old 2011-10-03, 15:29
erengy

Nope. By the way, you can just check out the project page to see if there's any progress or not. It's up to date pretty much all the time.
Old 2011-10-18, 15:37
Unregistered

i wish you guys could release an unedited patch.. but don't worry, i'll always wait!!!
Old 2011-11-12, 04:54
Unregistered

Default Dead

I think this project is dead. Oh well
Old 2011-11-18, 15:17
Unregistered

Default Expected

expected it so not dissapointed imo.
Old 2011-11-18, 16:04
Local

It would be completely silly to say that a project is dead when the translation has been finished for a while now. That being said though, it is true that no progress is being made right now from what I can see. Erengy changed his website so communication has been somewhat broken, though we've been working through another SVN so it shouldn't have mattered too much.

I've sent emails / messages out to the members of the group in hopes to see if they're still planning to continue, but I personally think that we'll probably need another editor. I have to say that I'm disappointed in the lack of communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom909 View Post
I just finished up a game I was working on, and this game is important to me, so if another person might help with the script somehow, let me know.

For example, if another part of the script could be edited simultaneously, or if a quality assurance process could be started on earlier parts while later parts are being edited, that sort of thing...

On the other hand, if things are fine the way they are, feel free to ignore me.
We literally had 3 editors at the time you posted this so I did not think that we needed another person, but they're all currently MIA right now.

That being said, I will make one last attempt to ask for help on editing. If you have the time, the passion, and you know English fairly well, then please send me an email or private message here and we'll see what needs to be done depending on whether or not the current group members get back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wish you guys could release an unedited patch.. but don't worry, i'll always wait!!!
I personally would do this if I had the tools. In fact, I really hate projects that start and completely stall on progress so as a last resort, if there still is no progress being made by the end of this year, then I'm just going to upload the scripts somewhere. This way the impatient can just match the text on the screen with notepad or whatever and maybe someone else will compile everything together. However, this is assuming nobody on my team gets back to me so I really hope it doesn't come down to that.
Old 2011-11-20, 22:43
Zoom909

Quote:
If you have the time, the passion, and you know English fairly well, then please send me an email or private message here and we'll see what needs to be done depending on whether or not the current group members get back to me.
Okay, I sent a PM.
Old 2011-11-22, 22:09
Aaeru

Quote:
I personally would do this if I had the tools. In fact, I really hate projects that start and completely stall on progress so as a last resort, if there still is no progress being made by the end of this year, then I'm just going to upload the scripts somewhere. This way the impatient can just match the text on the screen with notepad or whatever and maybe someone else will compile everything together. However, this is assuming nobody on my team gets back to me so I really hope it doesn't come down to that.
Why not just release as is? why do you need to upload the scripts on a website? the program is still in need of more hacking?