gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2010-11-30, 18:57
mthorton

Glad to see you're still working on this.
Old 2010-12-03, 03:19
Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0 View Post
...The last time someone tried to translate TH2, it ended in a bug fireball of butthurt and drama.

How sure are you this won't end that way?
Heh I briefly read the history behind that and there was a lot that didn't make sense about the whole story, so I won't pass judgement. Nevertheless over half is complete, and since I'm working on this 99% by myself, who am I going to get pissed off with?
Old 2010-12-03, 03:27
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Heh I briefly read the history behind that and there was a lot that didn't make sense about the whole story, so I won't pass judgement. Nevertheless over half is complete, and since I'm working on this 99% by myself, who am I going to get pissed off with?
You obviously forgot about the evil personality lurking in you! Some say if you wait at the cliff you can hear him say.... "I'm not gay!" Of course I heard this at Kfc while looking for Jesus.
Old 2010-12-03, 03:55
Unregistered

Quote:
, who am I going to get pissed off with?
The fag(s) who always asks for progress?
Old 2010-12-04, 00:37
Local

lol
I was gonna leave it at "lol" but this forum wanted at least 10 characters for a post
Old 2010-12-04, 16:34
Obsessive

Quote:
Badass.

I've had TH2 lying around for a while.

Are you translating the TH2X version?
Kunisaki Yukito is a flooging pervert. He makes a mother finger her daughter to get off his sick kicks, have two sisters paizuri his cock while slobbering all over it, and he raped another in the rain. From Behind. I bet he assreamed the ghostly loli too.
Old 2010-12-04, 17:57
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmchsr0 View Post
Are you translating the TH2X version?
He is, as stated in the first post of the thread. I've played the 3 alpha patches currently available and they work perfectly fine. However, It was a little frustrating playing through Tamaki's route when I came across parts of the route where she was involved but it was left untranslated, because that part included Konomi and was therefore only translated in the Konomi-patch. But that's ok. I'm just happy I'm able to play it at all.
Old 2010-12-04, 23:27
Unregistered

An unofficial patch with the three individual routes combined can be found on this site if I recall correctly. Just have to look in the old thread.
Old 2010-12-07, 19:41
mthorton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He is, as stated in the first post of the thread. I've played the 3 alpha patches currently available and they work perfectly fine. However, It was a little frustrating playing through Tamaki's route when I came across parts of the route where she was involved but it was left untranslated, because that part included Konomi and was therefore only translated in the Konomi-patch. But that's ok. I'm just happy I'm able to play it at all.
At 4/13 Manaka's scenes weren't in English any more, did you experience this at all or is this what he meant when he said in the op that some scenes still needed work?
Old 2010-12-08, 13:05
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthorton View Post
At 4/13 Manaka's scenes weren't in English any more, did you experience this at all or is this what he meant when he said in the op that some scenes still needed work?
I'm not sure if this is what is meant in the first post, but 4/13 up to, and including, 4/19 in Manaka's route were untranslated in her patch for me. Which is a little sad because, according to what I could tell by the cgs, those scenes looked really interesting.
Old 2010-12-17, 05:45
Local

Some Manaka scenes were lost by the editor. They've since been fixed and will be there next time I release a patch. I'm swamped by real life and will be going to Japan in January again, so there will only be spotty updates till February.
Old 2010-12-27, 07:59
Visitor

Hope you succeed in finishing this (i already finished playing through the game in chinese)
Old 2010-12-28, 12:35
Obsessive

Just to make sure..-gulp- you are doing Ru's route,right : )?

Edit: Nvm.. >->

Also great work looking forward to Yuuki route!

Last edited by fujifruit; 2010-12-28 at 17:22.
Old 2011-01-05, 19:19
Unregistered

Is this project still ongoing?

Please say it is. I've been waiting forever to play Ruuko's route :(
Old 2011-01-27, 01:03
Local

Yes it's alive. See the message above by me about February. Be very very very patient my friend.