gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2006-11-16, 10:21
Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Misu Send a message via MSN to Misu Send a message via Yahoo to Misu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaintLouis
But what was up with the way it was packed? "Let's bubble-wrap the hell out of it and then put it in a pox twice its size!"
I'd assume Agi got two, as he send once was on its to a friend already ^^. That would explain the box being perfectly sized for two.
Old 2006-12-29, 11:37
inuyasha9854

Okay, old thread, sorta, but I've got mine too. Nearly some large amount of money later... I think I spent 13200 yen just for the set. Then shipping...

So far, the vocal tracks alone make it worth it for me, particularly Lamune's theme. New song addiction....save me.

Anybody know what thought went into the naming process for some of the tracks, say Lamune's tracks, ala なんてね76’s or 花火87’s?

Last edited by inuyasha9854; 2006-12-29 at 11:59.
Old 2006-12-29, 19:53
Obsessive

Send a message via AIM to Agilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha9854 View Post
Anybody know what thought went into the naming process for some of the tracks, say Lamune's tracks, ala なんてね76’s or 花火87’s?
That's been something I've been wondering about too =\ The first thing that occurred to me years ago when I first saw the titles was that it resembled record rotation speeds, LPs with 76rpm etc. I haven't actually tried to find out the true reason though, and if someone were feeling brave, can try tracking it down for us...

On another Neko-box note, I was transcribing and translating Gin'iro lyrics today (*shameless plug aura*), and noticed a number of typos, at least one in each of the 3 songs I worked on today. Eventually I had to check against the lyrics that were in the manual that came with my copy of the game to double check and fix them.

^^;; my guess is that the old lyric data was lost or something and in the rush to get the box out by the deadline, someone was pulling all nighters re-transcribing lyrics.
Old 2006-12-29, 20:18
inuyasha9854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis View Post
That's been something I've been wondering about too =\ The first thing that occurred to me years ago when I first saw the titles was that it resembled record rotation speeds, LPs with 76rpm etc. I haven't actually tried to find out the true reason though, and if someone were feeling brave, can try tracking it down for us...
Doubt that, because there's 79, 88, 87, 90, 81, 85, 75, etc....to my knowledge, there were only two major rotational speeds for LPs, maybe 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agilis View Post
On another Neko-box note, I was transcribing and translating Gin'iro lyrics today (*shameless plug aura*), and noticed a number of typos, at least one in each of the 3 songs I worked on today. Eventually I had to check against the lyrics that were in the manual that came with my copy of the game to double check and fix them.

^^;; my guess is that the old lyric data was lost or something and in the rush to get the box out by the deadline, someone was pulling all nighters re-transcribing lyrics.
Nobody's perfect. But, that's 'nuf outta me, back to the music....I've only listened to 4 of the cds completely....
Old 2006-12-30, 13:20

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha9854 View Post
Doubt that, because there's 79, 88, 87, 90, 81, 85, 75, etc....to my knowledge, there were only two major rotational speeds for LPs, maybe 3.
Maybe they are BPMs instead? Are those all pretty slow songs?
Old 2006-12-30, 19:01
inuyasha9854

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
Maybe they are BPMs instead? Are those all pretty slow songs?
Nope. Keep in mind, there're a lot of them 'tagged' like that.