gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2009-08-12, 14:48

Default Skip feature in MOON.?

I just started playing MOON. Is there a skip feature that only skips text you have read? I don't want to miss any new text when skipping my next playthrough.

Edit: I'm having weird glitches with the music. For most of the BGM tracks, the music will loop in odd places with sudden beeps of sounds that come later in the track. It happens especially when I go to a new line with spoken dialogue. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by KoiNoDensetsu; 2009-08-12 at 17:08.
Old 2009-08-13, 07:40
Regular

No, I don't think there is. I don't remember that there was much need for it, however; generally the only different text occurs after different choices.

http://7nightstranslations.wordpress.com/ - VN reviews and stuff
Old 2009-08-20, 14:23

Nope, no fancy skip feature in MOON. The skip feature skips everything, read or not.
And about the BGM problem, never happened to me. Did you manually install the English patch, or did you use the auto installer? I found that the auto installer screws up some things in the game, while manual installation can avoid those things.
Old 2009-08-23, 00:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Nope, no fancy skip feature in MOON. The skip feature skips everything, read or not.
And about the BGM problem, never happened to me. Did you manually install the English patch, or did you use the auto installer? I found that the auto installer screws up some things in the game, while manual installation can avoid those things.
I used the auto installer, but I also tried reinstalling it without the patch. I still got the same problem. And besides, the patch wouldn't work for me for some reason unless I used the auto installer.
But yeah, the animation videos do get screwed up with the auto installer. I found that replacing them with the original patch files get the subbed videos to play properly.