gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2007-08-03, 22:22
Visitor

Send a message via AIM to Meriel Send a message via MSN to Meriel Send a message via Yahoo to Meriel Send a message via Skype™ to Meriel
Default Tenshi no Inai 12gatsu Translation Project

I'm trying to get a team together to make a translation patch for this game. Right now, I'm really looking for translators/editors. I've already extracted the script and have been messing with the game files. So far, there is only one other person working on me with this and that is definitely not enough.

If anyone on here is interested in helping with this project and/or knows someone who might be interested, please tell me. Thank you so much <3
Old 2007-08-05, 07:53

I'm relieved at last to see at least another person who's interested in getting this translated just as much as I do. I thought after all this time, the interest would've been killed off.
Old 2007-08-05, 12:42
Chewy

Here's a good review of the game for those who don't know about it

http://www.freetype.net/reviews/revi...01130,20040228
Old 2008-04-12, 15:16
Posts way too much

Oooh, nice to see someone putting the effort into trying to translate Leaf's greatest game.

(sorry utawarerumono, you're great too, but nothing on December Without Angels)
Old 2008-04-13, 03:51
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asceai View Post
Oooh, nice to see someone putting the effort into trying to translate Leaf's greatest game.

(sorry utawarerumono, you're great too, but nothing on December Without Angels)
http://www.geocities.com/teninai/
Old 2008-04-13, 05:11
Posts way too much

Yes, I did actually know about that translation project. In fact, I thought this thread was related to that translation project.

Of course, now that I actually look at the post dates... 2007, oh shit. Stupid spambot, getting everything out of order -_-
Old 2008-04-13, 05:54
Unregistered

lol Asceai XD
Old 2008-04-14, 03:01
Obsessive

I think that spambot only went as far as the third page... If he did any better than that, we would all be talking to haeleth right now XD
Old 2009-07-18, 08:16
Unregistered

today, I received mail from Chewy, the first translator project of teninai, he/she said that the project has been picked up by #Ensue, the translator of Chaos;Head, but so gar, I haven'e heard anything from Ensue that he is translating teninai, does someone know if there are any translation project form teninai right now?
Old 2009-07-18, 10:48

From their IRC channel:
Quote:
* Now talking in #Ensue
* Topic is 'Welcome to the Empire of Ensue!! || Chaos;Head Noah translation status ~translating~. || Touka Gettan: translation status: ~15% translated and edited || Tenshi no inai 12gatsu status: ~translating~ ||We search for beta testers of Chaos;Head RC2!'
* Set by LoSs!~lossofyou@Rizon-610F5401.ice.at-mr.tc-exe.ru on Sun Jul 05 16:19:29
By the way, nice necroposting... though I suppose the topic is still relevant enough. ;)
Old 2009-07-18, 11:17
azwald

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaccaSvenne View Post
From their IRC channel:

By the way, nice necroposting... though I suppose the topic is still relevant enough. ;)
wow!!! nice follow up

maybe what Chewy said might be true, Ensue will release it on December
Old 2009-07-18, 14:14
Local

I won't be hasty to make such an assumptions - current situation looks pretty sad. I had to completely retranslate all scripts of Maho's route because the translation was horrid ( it wasn't done by Chewy ). Chewy left untranslated a lot of scenes in common and characters routes - I had to finish them. After that we had a lot of problems with damn tools - we used remains of utawarerumono's utaparse until Nagato coded something useable. Now I have to make editors do one more flip over all the scripts, try to make myself do something about tlc'ing all the scripts again and force myself to sturm Touko's route...
Old 2009-07-19, 04:47
azwald

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSs View Post
I won't be hasty to make such an assumptions - current situation looks pretty sad. I had to completely retranslate all scripts of Maho's route because the translation was horrid ( it wasn't done by Chewy ). Chewy left untranslated a lot of scenes in common and characters routes - I had to finish them. After that we had a lot of problems with damn tools - we used remains of utawarerumono's utaparse until Nagato coded something useable. Now I have to make editors do one more flip over all the scripts, try to make myself do something about tlc'ing all the scripts again and force myself to sturm Touko's route...
ganbatte kudasai!!