gemot encubed  

Go Back   gemot encubed > Gemot > General Discussion

General Discussion Theres a Clannad of AIR-headed Kanon fodder being shot by the Little Busters After Tomoyo on a Planet-arian.

Old 2005-11-19, 11:13
Obsessive

Location: Creatin' F****in Bastard DaiVoyager Drill, Shovel, Mixer and Crane!
Send a message via MSN to cyborg_alberto Send a message via Yahoo to cyborg_alberto
Default Remixes of Key Musics

Hello, Haeleth Gemot posters! ^ ^

[Sorry for a bad english post, but I'm VERY busy today - and tomorrow, maybe the next week too T_T...
Once I don't know how I'll continue my Java Project, I'll rest a litlle and write this topic...
Code:
public class CyborgWithGreatProblemsAgain{
      private boolean cyborgWithHeadache = true;
      public staic void main (String [] args){
          Topic x = new Topic();
          Console c = new Console();
          c.println ("We have a very busy cyborg here. :P");
          return cyborgWithHeadache;
       }
}
Java code is part of my life now, as can you see :P]

In a Saturday, when I'm searching UT maps and about Kanon albums, I've found this:
a remixed, Instrumental (No lyrics, like Melody or Natsukage) and legal version of Last regrets!

It's a good, remixed version. At least for me :)
In the beging, I'm planning share this music in my signaure, but after a time - and Boss support (No bullsh..s again!) - , I've decided, once for all, to create this new topic. Enjoy!

Do ya know about remixed music? You can comment here. :)
Music links are welcome too (did anyone read this?), but, please, don't forget to read the forum rules to avoid make some errors here, ok?

I hope all here enjoy this new topic [and all remixed musics for your musical "taste" :)]

See ya!
Old 2005-11-19, 19:01
Regular

Hmmm.... this reminds me that I should really get around to finish buying all of those IVE Sound cds. I paused awhile ago because I began to running low on cash. Also MOST of these IVE Sound disks are compiliations of the various artists covered by the label. Some more well known aritists are Lia, Kotoko and Mami Kawada. I got a collection of these disks but I'm still looking.
Old 2005-11-22, 04:47
Obsessive

Send a message via MSN to cyborg_alberto Send a message via Yahoo to cyborg_alberto

Now, after years of waiting, thare's the light in the end of the tunnel...
(No, It isn't Descent 3 or KingPin (Offensive language game comment!) :P)

More links for another versions (well, not 100% remixed... it's very HARD find them!! T_T) of Tori no uta (Nothin' new about another key/another anime musics... T_T)
A advise: I haven't heard them yet... see (I mean "hear") yourselves and... enjoy ayways :)

Let's go. As I said before, if you have download problems, use and abuse of the good'and'ol GetRight. But I think you can use Free download manager or DAP too (If I'm not wrong, DAP doesn't work in all links.)
Tori no Uta (CHINO.S mix) => DAP seems not work with this link; try GetRight for this link.
Tori no Uta (©]«䭩x) [It appears "Tori no uta (flute version)" for me :)] => DAP ok!
Tori no Uta (X'mas Edition) => DAP ok!
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition) => DAP ok!
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition 2) => DAP ok!
Tori no Uta (Music Edition) => DAP ok!
Tori no Uta (Vocal Version) => DAP ok!

I've removed one of them (with my V-rex 6-pack Missle launcher and my awesome shoulder energy cannon) Because it is Hane, from AIR game OST. and here, links for blablabla (that ya know and I won't repeat here) aren't alllowed. I know about this because I've gotten Hane and I've downloaded this removed music. Another musics... well... no reference about them in AIR albums. so, ther're ok, I think. Also, no one has been removed yet... so they're ok twice :P

See ya!
Enjoy! ^ ^;
Old 2005-11-22, 05:20

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Satou Hiromi is an official commercial artist, so you should remove that link.
Furthermore, the Lia 2004 Summer Mix is from Lia's Prismatic Album. The off vocal version is from the AIR OST.
Old 2005-11-22, 06:18
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalas
Satou Hiromi is an official commercial artist, so you should remove that link.
Furthermore, the Lia 2004 Summer Mix is from Lia's Prismatic Album. The off vocal version is from the AIR OST.
Oh, I-I-iiii Didn't know! I've made S... again! T_T

However, these links has been disappeared suddently...
[Good link masive destrution :) That's for ya, great Can Mark 2, dead in combat in one of posts :P]

I'm so sorry for this great bastard fuk...n' 5h.7. Last time I'll trust in "freeware" sharing!
You ask: "What a hell this cyborg is meaning? ¬¬;"
And I'll say ya: See this, please. This "file info" pieces about off-vocal version of Tori no Uta has been extrated of the link I posted before [and someone with heart and great sum of power (or some spider mines? maybe TA Spiders... :P) has been deleted. God blees you, and sorry me
^ ^;]

(Advise: Dark blue phrases are file info in download link. Dark red phrases are mine. You can use the dark red ones with no problem with the author. Freeware opensource sharing. Nihahaha! :P)

Tori no Uta (Off Vocal)
See? no more file info. Nothing about "The off vocal version is from the AIR OST." ¬¬;
(... useless data...)
License: Freeware
Do ya see!? do ya see!? The site says "freeware license"!
Once we have another Tori no Uta freeware and legal (i suppose... the another links weren't removed yet...) versions in this... "place", and once I don't know anything about AIR/Kanon albums, I didn't know we have a link for a AIR OST music! Sorry, gomen, desculpas (My native language. it means "sorry" :P) again people! T_T

Next time, I'll take more care in my link posts, or make my best to avoid "piracy" links...

See ya... I think... ^ ^;
Enjoy ^ ^
Old 2005-11-22, 08:27
Obsessive

Send a message via ICQ to Shii

It says "freeware", but that's the Chinese author assuming he has the copyright to whatever mash-ups he makes of other people's music. We can be safe to assume he didn't ask permission; I don't think Key grants music rights that way.
Old 2005-11-26, 13:02
Obsessive

Hi again, people! ^ ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Before start my post, I'll pick a previous post, where Shii
It says "freeware", but that's the Chinese author assuming he has the copyright to whatever mash-ups he makes of other people's music. We can be safe to assume he didn't ask permission; I don't think Key grants music rights that way.
and answer: Well, I agree with you. :)

After my previous great shit (And before I forget: Almost all links are back in my previous post!), and links fiz process, I'm back to show ya another links with musics. Not 100% remix, they're instrumental (No lyrics) like Melody. I hope you enjoy. :)

This link will allow you to get the AIR music, Aozora, played in Piano, and made by Uno(Well I don't know any AIR OST or soundtrack music with "Uno" as a music author, so I think it's clear. Also, my "good'n'ol'n'resource-drinker" Norton Antivirus 2k4 didn't find bad, malicious codes in this site. Clear!) Verr pretty :)

<strike>DAP works fine</strike>.

EDIT 1: Forget "DAP works fine". It doesn't work. I think GetRight or Free Download Manager will work in the links. (I didn't use them yet; DAP is default in my system)

青空 (Aozora) 2nd Performance -(AIR) Download link here!

Now, I'll show ya another versions of Natsukage.
In the begining, you can find 2 versions of natsukage, both by I've, If I'm not wrong (Background anime version and one called "1st performance"). Now, I'll share ya more three versions, all made by Uno:

夏影 (Natsukage) summer lights- 2nd Performance(AIR) download link
夏影 (Natsukage) 3rd Performance(AIR) download link
夏影 (Natsukage) 4th Performance(AIR) download link

Now, some useful links for useful softwares. :)
Download Acelerator Plus (DAP) page(Download manager; shareware, but it'll work forever)
GetRight (Download manager; shareware too, but it'll work forever)and here another mirror.
Free Download Manager download page (Download manager; freeware)
Foobar 2000 (Player, plays tons of formats, even UMX music files - Unreal Tournament music file; Winamp needs an aditional plugin to play this format.), and here, The Foobar download Page.
Winamp download page (Freeware; but change Winamp to Winamp Pro version needs $$)

Windows Media Player, you ask...
W1nd0w$ M3(5h17)4 Pr0bl3m stinks!
... But you STILL need it because foobar needs a little thing who belongs to Media Player 9 series!! T_T
Sorry for the humongous post T_T

see ya!
Enjoy! ^ ^
Old 2005-11-26, 13:32

Send a message via ICQ to zalas

Of all the versions of Natsukage by uno that you posted, the second one sounds the best to me, even though it was based on the vocal version and not the original version. The other remakes sounded... mechanical? Especially the "4th performance" version. While it had some good musical ideas, the strings didn't really sound that great. The piano rendition of Aozora also sounded very mechanical and could've been helped with some tempo variation, since it just seems to simply sail along at a steady pace :/
Old 2005-11-26, 13:44
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Of all the versions of Natsukage by uno that you posted, the second one sounds the best to me, even though it was based on the vocal version and not the original version.
It's good to me to know this. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by But, you
The other remakes sounded... mechanical? Especially the "4th performance" version. While it had some good musical ideas, the strings didn't really sound that great. The piano rendition of Aozora also sounded very mechanical and could've been helped with some tempo variation, since it just seems to simply sail along at a steady pace :/
In the truth I've listened only the 4th Version of Natsukage and 2nd version of Aozora. I'll hear the other versions soon. Well, maybe today (26 of november of 2005)
But, once I don't know what kind of music you (all in this forum) prefer or not, I prefer post all avaliable links.
And, once you have enjoyed one of them, for me it's a good thing.

No more links today for while. I'm searching another things today.

See ya!
Old 2005-11-26, 17:53
Obsessive

Time to put all the knowledge in one post...
NOTE: Not all links have Download accelerator plus support. Try GetRight.
Uno music Links haven't DAP support.

1° Kanon
1.1 - Last Regrets (Opening anime and game theme)
First music added by me :P 1st: Last Regrets (Something like a "X-mas version"; No good author data)
New link! Posted in 26 of november of 2005, at midnight! :P 2nd: Last Regrets (Piano; made by Uno)

2° AIR:
2.1 - Tori no Uta (Opening theme)
Tori no Uta (CHINO.S mix)
Tori no Uta (©]«?x) [It appears "Tori no uta (flute version)" for me :)]
Tori no Uta (X'mas Edition)
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition)
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition 2)
Tori no Uta (Music Edition)
Tori no Uta (Vocal Version)

2.2 - Aozora (Played in the final (NOT ending!) of 12° episode)
Aozora (2nd Performance; Made by Uno)

2.3 - Natsukage (All versions made by Uno)
Natsukage (summer lights - 2nd Performance)
Natsukage (summer lights - 3rd Performance)
Natsukage (summer lights - 4th Performance)

3° (Aditional)useful links for useful softwares.
3.1 - Download manager softwares:
Download Acelerator Plus (DAP) download page
GetRight direct download link - Mirror 1
GetRight direct download link - Mirror 2
Free Download Manager download page

3.2 - Players
Foobar 2000 0.8.3 direct download link
Winamp download page

Please, if any links stop workin', PM me or post here, mainly, if one of this musics are from AIR OSTs or AIR Albums or something of type.

See ya!
Enjoy! ^ ^
Old 2005-11-27, 13:31
Obsessive

No musics today my friends... I didn't download more. :)
(Now, a little bit of understanding: In some links, written in Japanese Kanji - but even when they're written in english - I need download them to confirm if the music is the original one (<strike>and u don't need know what I'll make with them!</strike>) or a remixed version, like "Tori no uta (blablabla version)" I've deleted because it's Hane, from AIR game OST)

I'm downloading an AIR anime AMV (Or Anime Music Video) in these times (I mean "27 of november of 2005" :P)...
only more 3/4 hours of huge download and... Cyborg gets yer 20° AMV! (18 in a CD, VCD format, one who I downloaded... some time ago (Elfen Lied. Both anime and AMV rules!) and the AIR one I'm still downloading) :P

Now, that's my time. And I'll ask to you:
I'm almost takin' shame in my face and thinking in create a new topic about Anime (Not only Key animes, but mainly) Music Videos. I KNOW I KNOW! it's very very hard to find them! most part of them are avaliable only in P2P tools!T_T
Anyways, what do you (all in this forum) think?

Only this for while...

See ya!
Enjoy remix (Ok, not so 100% remixed...) music links!
Don't forget your Powerful GetRight for Download management support!
... and get very much time if you have an 56K modem like me. :)

... eh... nothing. Forget. :P
Old 2005-11-27, 13:58
Obsessive

Thanks for posting these cyborg, some of them were pretty interesting to listen to.
Old 2005-11-27, 14:58
Obsessive

Quote:
Originally Posted by l|ammamama
Thanks for posting these cyborg, some of them were pretty interesting to listen to.
Not at all! I'm very happy and grateful to read your post, l|ammamama!
^ ^

However, I see I'm the only here who post some remixed [OK! not 100% remix... but, you need confess, they're good ones, some of them or all :)] musics here... Don't you (all here) know about another links with remixed versions of good anime musics [Ok, the topic is about Key works remixed musics, but you can post here remixed (and legal) versions of another anime musics, I don't care! :)]? don't be shy :)

and... about my question about my new topic... Is it a good or a bad idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do you don't remember? No problem! This crazy cyborg, in a previous post,
I'm almost takin' shame in my face and thinking in create a new topic about Anime (Not only Key animes, but mainly) Music Videos. I KNOW I KNOW! it's very very hard to find them! most part of them are avaliable only in P2P tools!T_T
Anyways, what do you (all in this forum) think?
Only this for a while.

Anyways, I'm very happy and gratefull in see you liked some of these musics. Thanks, Haeleth Gemot Posters! :)
See ya, and enjoy the music links!
Don't forget your GetRight for Download managment support!
Old 2005-11-27, 17:06
Obsessive

Hi people! :)
New link added today.
("enjoying" the time before I go sleep ^ ^)
But first, the previous links. Enjoy!

1° Kanon
1.1 - Last Regrets (Opening anime and game theme)
[/b]1st: Last Regrets (Something like a "X-mas version"; No good author data)
2nd: Last Regrets (Piano; made by Uno)

2° AIR:
2.1 - Tori no Uta (Opening theme)
Tori no Uta (CHINO.S mix)
Tori no Uta (©]«?x) [It appears "Tori no uta (flute version)" for me :)]
Tori no Uta (X'mas Edition)
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition)
Tori no Uta (Piano Edition 2)
Tori no Uta (Music Edition)
Tori no Uta (Vocal Version)

2.2 - Aozora (Played in the final (NOT ending!) of 12° episode)
Aozora (2nd Performance; Made by Uno)

2.3 - Natsukage (All versions made by Uno)
Natsukage (summer lights - 2nd Performance)
Natsukage (summer lights - 3rd Performance)
Natsukage (summer lights - 4th Performance)

And now, a New link! Posted in 27 of november of 2005, at 23 o'clock! :P
2.4 - Farewell song (Ending theme)
Farewell Song (By Uno)

3° (Aditional) useful links for useful softwares.
3.1 - Download manager softwares:
Download Acelerator Plus (DAP) download page
GetRight direct download link - Mirror 1
GetRight direct download link - Mirror 2
Free Download Manager download page

3.2 - Players
Foobar 2000 0.8.3 direct download link
Winamp download page

Please, if any links stop workin', PM me or post here, mainly, if one of this musics are from AIR OSTs or AIR Albums or something of type.

And please, answer my previous doubt! After see the AIR AMV, I'm crazy to share to you the place with this AMV! ^ ^

See ya!
Enjoy! ^ ^
Old 2005-11-28, 11:54
Obsessive

Waiting for a answer...

and waiting...
(You ask: "Answer? Answer of WHAT!?"
and I answer: read my previous posts. :)
In the momen't, I'm with NO time to see more musics, only weekends...)

See ya!